Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok,what type of game is this?

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
ok i,m a bit lost when it comes to this game..i have heard people call it themepark,sandbox,pvp,pve..wtf is it.i personally love the idea of building my own home .also exploring.what i dont like is getting ripped a new arse.by that i mean ganked every 2 secs by someone 20 lvls above me..would you guys please explain in your words what this game is to you or for an idiot like me..is there any point in me playing it.or is it just pure pvp?

Comments

• NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222
    Archeage has everything you'd expect from todays MMORPG's, and also some unique systems - one being 1v1 arena. Any player type should fit right in as theres something for all. It does have linear questing (imo) which is meant as guiding to introduce you to the systems. All in all I would call it a sandpark - a mix of both. I would deff say more sand than theme tho
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by Nacario
    Archeage has everything you'd expect from todays MMORPG's, and also some unique systems - one being 1v1 arena. Any player type should fit right in as theres something for all. It does have linear questing (imo) which is meant as guiding to introduce you to the systems. All in all I would call it a sandpark - a mix of both. I would deff say more sand than theme tho

Has long as me being a pve guy can explore this stunning world with a bit of questing and homebuilding i will be a happy guy.

• NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222

yeah you'll fit right in

Im eager to see when in this year Trion will launch it

• shin_chanshin_chan Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by kevjards

Has long as me being a pve guy can explore this stunning world with a bit of questing and homebuilding i will be a happy guy.

Here too: http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/PsychoPigeon/012013/24421_ArcheAge-What-To-Expect-At-Release

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by shin_chan

Here too: http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/PsychoPigeon/012013/24421_ArcheAge-What-To-Expect-At-Release

ty all for a great response with some great links.

• shin_chanshin_chan Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by shin_chan

ty all for a great response with some great links.

here to: http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/PsychoPigeon/012013/24421_ArcheAge-What-To-Expect-At-Release

its Old , but can help you to decide the tip of game is AA.