Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game lets you build an empire.

archeagekingarcheageking Member Posts: 88

I think this game is similiar to age of empire.

you can build your own castle become your own king and raise group troops and navy.

=D make a stake to your own land. i dont think there is any game out there right now that lets you do that.

its impressive, im sure guilds will try to grab lands and claim ownship, who doesnt want to be a king and have its own land.

Comments

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    It's basic guild warfare. Your guild fights others, you don't raise armies ( unless you mean recruit to your guild)
  • tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013
    Originally posted by archeageking

you can build your own castle become your own king and raise group troops and navy.

=D make a stake to your own land. i dont think there is any game out there right now that lets you do that.

its impressive, im sure guilds will try to grab lands and claim ownship, who doesnt want to be a king and have its own land.

Thats indeed motivative. Build castle raise troops to defend it ,maybe call some online friends to help u in dire need heh. All these things u mention sound cool .After so many dissapointing products on the delivery though and many empty promises from devs via advertising ill have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Hex i ll wait the game to launch read reviews ( not previews) and if it indeed delivers then i ll buy.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

the game wont be out over here until next year... tho it is available in Korea if people can put up with ti not being in english..

Not really like age of empires as that was an RTS game...

• haplo602haplo602 Member UncommonPosts: 253

erm ... EVE Online ?

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

EVE indeed does it better than any other MMO at the moment, but not everyone likes to be a spaceship.

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

That statement sounds like a carryover from some bad themepark single player MMO game where everyone gets to be important regardless of any qualities they have .. or in this case, the king or queen.

There can only be so many leaders in a good MMORPG, the way it should be.

Although, you can be apart of an empire and help build it .. Proportion of kings / queens to those beneath .. hmm 1:50 .. 1:100 ?

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

Originally posted by Karteli

That statement sounds like a carryover from some bad themepark single player MMO game where everyone gets to be important regardless of any qualities they have .. or in this case, the king or queen.

There can only be so many leaders in a good MMORPG, the way it should be.

Although, you can be apart of an empire and help build it .. Proportion of kings / queens to those beneath .. hmm 1:50 .. 1:100 ?

Yep, as in life, only the successful become Royalty, of course they spend the next few generations inbreeding until someone else rises up to take it away from the halfwit that remains.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Idk about building an empire, but the castle buildings look nice.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255

Yep, as in life, only the successful become Royalty, of course they spend the next few generations inbreeding until someone else rises up to take it away from the halfwit that remains.

Off topic, but I had to LOL.  So true from what I've read of history.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Wait...By raising troops and a navy, you mean theyre actual players or npc?  o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• DatawarlockDatawarlock Member Posts: 338
    Originally posted by Borluc

Off topic, but I had to LOL.  So true from what I've read of history.

More off topic, yet on this topic... if you're one of those religious types, then technically we're all inbred. And on the other side of that, a little tidbit of scientific fact is that inbreeding can technically build the better human the same way it's done when breeding animals.

Back to the OP's topic though, I'm not sure 'kings' or 'queens' would be anywhere close to the right words to use for the position. Warlord would be more fitting. Being king or queen assumes a lot more than just having a castle with little men running around waving swords. While the generic idea for the game sounds good, it belongs more in an RTS setting. I'm seeing this as another of the come and go generation of games.

To be clear you and your guild of players can build a castle and other guilds of players can attack it. You are not king of an army of NPCs that you have created.
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    To be clear you and your guild of players can build a castle and other guilds of players can attack it. You are not king of an army of NPCs that you have created.

Aww rats.  Im not good at brainwashing an army of internet mmorpg-ers. :( 

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by Caldrin

the game wont be out over here until next year... tho it is available in Korea if people can put up with ti not being in english..

Not really like age of empires as that was an RTS game...

Wrong.................

All Will Be Well.....

• InktomiInktomi Member UncommonPosts: 663
    Originally posted by tom_gore

EVE indeed does it better than any other MMO at the moment, but not everyone likes to be a spaceship.

I've got a keen eye on this game. AA will need to be one completely immersive experience to steer me away from Elder Scrolls Online. I kind of miss being in a spaceship.

• OmniwarOmniwar Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by RefMinor

Hehe spot on.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

Nothing like Age of Empire.... AOE was an RTS, this is an MMo.  The features sound like it , but trust me nothing like it, still should  be  a great game but I didn't want you confused by the two games there my friend.

/cheers.