Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't authenticate e-mail?

GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Anyone else having this problem?

I went and made an account and signed up for the beta.  I'm supposed to get an e-mail to verify my e-mail, however I didn't get one.  I've checked the e-mail, it's correct (not that I'd ever mispell it, I've had it since day one hotmail was launched lol)  I've done the resend email numerous times, yet no email /sadpandaface.

Comments

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

We are aware that some people have still not received their beta sign-up confirmation email after successfully submitting an ESO beta application. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. We will provide an update about it by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 28th.

As a reminder, we are not sending out beta invitations yet. When we do, we'll make an announcement about it on our website, here on Facebook, and our other ESO social media pages so that everyone knows to keep an eye on their email.

http://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline?ref=ts&fref=ts

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    kewl
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Thats the last thing I heard from them. I did get my notification that I signed up. NOT that I was in beta, just in the system.

Also check your Spam folfer, I read that some people get it there too.

• SmalexSmalex Member Posts: 1
    I had this problem too, but i used a different browser (Internet explorer) and i worked.
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Also check your junk folder.  Mine went there.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!