Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

ArcheAge or The Elder Scrolls Online

12346»

Comments

• IlayaIlaya BochumPosts: 417Member Uncommon

I miss one option to choose. The undecided.

Do we have enough infos to choose wisely ? Honestly ? I'm not sure. I like both atm. No favorite yet. I simply cant say. And CGI or youtube vids are not enough to judge. Even if, we have more material from AA than from TESO. Let's wait a bit more i would say.

• maccarthur2004maccarthur2004 SPosts: 510Member
    Originally posted by Thorbrand
    Forgot the option for someone not going to waste money on either game. Don't see the NA dumbed down version of AA being worth playing and ESO is just ruining the be RPG franchise ever made and it show with Skyrim.

I doubt Jake Song would do any major change in AA to western audiences, since the Lineage 2 (his last work) didn't had any changes and the AA most appealing features are so integrated that is almost impossible to change any part without ruin the entire product.

"What we are aiming in ArcheAge is to let the players feel the true fun of MMORPG by forming a community like real life by interacting with other players, whether it be conflict or cooperation." (Jake Song)

• maccarthur2004maccarthur2004 SPosts: 510Member
    Originally posted by Theocritus
    I've seen vids of AA and I really don't see what has people so excited...IT looks like it brings nothing new to the table....

The most "different" aspects of AA are the gameplay, rulesets and sandbox features, not the combat system or graphics.

"What we are aiming in ArcheAge is to let the players feel the true fun of MMORPG by forming a community like real life by interacting with other players, whether it be conflict or cooperation." (Jake Song)

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Aurora, ILPosts: 2,656Member Uncommon
    I will be playing both. Although I'm liking what I've heard about AA, I also like what I've been hearing about TESO. I'm a mmorpg fan first and a subgenre fan second. Meaning I will play a mmo that appeals to me first whether it's sandpark (AA) or themebox (TESO) rather than sticking to a subgenre and limiting my selection.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• killahhkillahh calgary, ABPosts: 437Member
    Armchair mmo authorities, LOL

More like a flock of pigeons , just waiting to poop on the next car to drive by

Gonada Dahung,over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting....Please Lord, let someone make a game that had all the awesomeness of UO, EQ and EVE...

12346»