Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(POLL) What Side Will You Be On?

There are three main factions in the ESO. Once the game launches, which alliance do you plan on joining? Remember to have pride in your choice. There IS worry that one faction will overwhelm the other two, or vice-verse, but there is always the choice for two alliance to team up and kill off the dominating players......are you willing to do so?

Comments

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Too early for me to choose. I need to see each race and its animations. I'm kinda picky when it comes to the aesthetics of my character.
  • swedagoswedago Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Too early to tell yet.  When I pick a server and I see who is the underdog I will most likely choose that one =)
  • LongLivePvPLongLivePvP Member Posts: 102
    I still think Ebonheart will be common....

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• So far polls here have shown Daggerfall to be the most popular faction. That's interesting since on the Bethesda forums Ebonheart is the most popular.
  • MollowMollow Member Posts: 66
    I voted Ebonheart Pact because my first TES character was a Dunmer, and I like the Dunmer lore. But I really don't know which I will choose at launch, since all three alliances appeal to me.
  • MollowMollow Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Axxar
    So far polls here have shown Daggerfall to be the most popular faction. That's interesting since on the Bethesda forums Ebonheart is the most popular.

I guess the new Alliances Cinematic Trailer and TES: V - Skyrim is pulling the strings there, eh ;)

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

Regardless of what this poll says, I fully expect to see a gazillion Ebonheart Pact Nord Dragon Knights running around the first few weeks of both the Beta and the Launched game.

Fus Ro Dah and such.

• MyTabbycatMyTabbycat Member UncommonPosts: 316
    I'll be playing a Dunmer so it will be Ebonheart for me.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Daggerfall here, simply because I always play a human race, I guess Breton it is. Kinda sad Imperial isn't an option, I have always chose that as my race in TES games.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

I don't know you. I know I want to play a khajeek, and that  in itself might limit you to what side you pick.

• ikarrianikarrian Member Posts: 122
    Dunmer, althou i wish i could be a dwemer! or mechanical sphere! :)
  • DireLionDireLion Member Posts: 9

Hmmm,  Well if the coin is good...I can see going for the 2 against 1.

You wanna know what my vision is? ...Dollar signs! Money! I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity. You think I wanna go to the stars? I don't even like to fly. I take trains. I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island filled with ...naked women.

“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve regardless of how many times you may have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be.”
    -Napoleon Hill-

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    If I do play the game it will be either ebon heart or Aldmeri. I put ebonheart first as I usually play a dark elf. It's the "same" character I've played since Morrowind.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

I play a Dark Elf in every game given the opportunity.  If the opportunity is not there then I normally play a human with dark skin and white hair.  (Reason being I am a Huge RA Salvatore & Drizzt fan).  Seeing as ESO is featuring the Dunmer I am about 99% sure thats what I'll be rolling.  Unless I get in a guild that feature the Aldmeri Dominion then I'll play a Bosmer (Wood Elf) because my latest Skyrim Character is a Bow/Sneaky/Dagger Assasin type Bosmer and he's pretty damn OP'ed compared to my 2H/Destruction DarkElf original toon.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Axxar
    So far polls here have shown Daggerfall to be the most popular faction. That's interesting since on the Bethesda forums Ebonheart is the most popular.

I am hoping that overall Daggerfall is the more predominant faction since lore really points toward a natural Aldmeri & Daggerfall animosity.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013
    Hmm forgetting which race goes towhich alliance ;P I ll run wherever wood elf sniper lurks. You have your axes i have my bow/2hand sword (viva Haldir).
  • Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Daggerfall Covenant most likely. I'm human and I tend to represent my race in this kind of games. :)

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Always roll an Orc Berserker/ 2 handed type first so Daggerfall Covenant. Second will be Kahjiit Assasin.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433
    Ebonheart, I usually play a Nord in ES games.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    I have not seen this anywhere. I am wondering, will the three various factions be able to communicate with each other? I am pretty tired of not being able to talk to my enemies. Nothing will get faction pride going faster than a little bit of yapping back and forth.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

I think that question remains to be answered. But I damn well hope so, it would not make any sense otherwise and I'm really tired of that as well.

People who want to grief will grief regardless whether you can read the other guys chat.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• Jimmy562Jimmy562 Member UncommonPosts: 1,158

Aldmeri Dominion for me. Khajiit.

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877

Brenton battle mage so Daggerfall for me.  I just hope that a heavy plate 1h + magika combo is viable in the game.

Surprised that Daggerfall is pulling ahead., but I have no doubt that Ebonheart will by far be the most popular to the point of population imbalance.  My cross MMO guild has an overwhealming amount of those saying they're going Ebonheart.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

You aint much if you aint NORD.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620

Your poll is missing a 4th option. I actually plan to play all 3 factions so i can experience the unique lore and questing for all 3. Since they wont be copy/paste of each other, and all deal in unique zone enviroments and storyline, I want to see them all. 

Now, maybe your question was only meant for the AvA (Alliance v Alliance) war in Cyrodill. But since we dont know how that works yet, and how a player chooses which side if they own characters in all 3 factions, I dont think a poll limiting the options is going to have any meaning until that question is answered first. So ill still to my 4th option, ALL 3 .

This discussion has been closed.