Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you willing to play a Sub based game with a cash shop?

ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810

I have been curious if I am the only player that feels that if I am paying a sub (even if it's a sub optional game) there should be no cash shop for me in a game.  And if the game is sub optional, I should be able to get 100% of the items from the cash shop for free.

I understand that FTP and BTP games need to cover their montly overhead through micro transactions.  That discussion is neither here nor there.  But if you are paying a standard Sub Fee every month, are you willing to keep paying that sub if there is a cash shop in your game?

**Note Option #1 should read "Yes, if it had a cash shop with costume & the ability to TRADE RL money for game money, I would pay"  Can not edit it.

Comments

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Considering that both WoW and EvE have cash shops+subs what exactly is the point of your poll?

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810

Just because those two games have them, doesn't mean there are not players that have left those games because they added them.  I for one left WoW when it implimented a cash shop and never came back.  

Thus the point of my poll is to see if I am the only one that outright refuses to play a game with both a Sub & cash shop.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.