Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Do we want TItan to be another MOBA game?

BookahBookah Bar Harbor, MEPosts: 258Member Uncommon

Personaly I have yet to find my nitch in a moba game, i have toyed with LOL but never followed up.

Moba's seem to scripted and predictable of a PVP experience to me thus far, however I love Warcraft lore and find my self wondering what playing my Heros from Blizzard lore would be like.

Everything ellse aside that I hope titan is not a moba style game and am hoping for sometype of an MMO or for somthing completely different.

Comments

• LongLivePvPLongLivePvP LA, CAPosts: 102Member
    Just wait for Blizzard Allstars

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Detroit, MIPosts: 376Member

Definitely not.

MOBA's bore the hell out of me

• tom_goretom_gore TamperePosts: 1,977Member Uncommon

Never got into MOBAs. Too long match lengths, no persistence to speak of. Practically 1-2 playing fields.

I don't understand how someone can spend countless hours on these.

• MarirranyaMarirranya Ortario, OHPosts: 154Member

i like moba i enjoy them alot :3

one game is prolly around a good 20-40mins.

my favorite among them all is LOL. i dunno why but teamfights 5v5 are so fun and challenging!

@ if you get ganked, you need brains to quickly adapt and overcome and not be killed XD

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• KeltikKeltik GlasgowPosts: 89Member Uncommon

I'd prefer a sci fi MMO, with Blizz polish and style.

MOBAs are really not for me, though I did play DOTA a really long time ago, and enjoyed it.

• AzrileAzrile Houston, MDPosts: 2,582Member
    Titan is going to be Call of Duty in space FPS, with a persistent MMO world and a $15/month subscription.