Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Beta Key Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Snail Games has given MMORPG.com special beta keys that will grant full and unlimited access to the Closed Beta 2 phase for Age of Wushu!  Get your key now while supplies last!

To thank our loyal players, Snail Games is offering a great opportunity to get FULL ACCESS to CB2.

Age of Wushu Unlimited Play Code Activation Date-February 3rd - March 16th, 2013

What is Age of Wushu CB2 Unlimited Play Code?

The Unlimited Play Code is used to remove time restrictions for CB2. After activating the Unlimited Play Code, you can play as much as you want!

GET YOUR BETA CODE HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• beej1986beej1986 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Sweet and ty!

CENTER]image[/CENTER]

• lars1134lars1134 Member Posts: 106
    Awsomeee!!!
  • RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Originally posted by Admin

Snail Games has given MMORPG.com special beta keys that will grant full and unlimited access to the Closed Beta 2 phase for Age of Wushu!  Get your key now while supplies last!

To thank our loyal players, Snail Games is offering a great opportunity to get FULL ACCESS to CB2.

Age of Wushu Unlimited Play Code Activation Date-February 3rd - March 16th, 2013

The Unlimited Play Code is used to remove time restrictions for CB2. After activating the Unlimited Play Code, you can play as much as you want!

GET YOUR BETA CODE HERE!

You don't say if it is for NA or EU?

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Nice one guys. Thank you :)
  • lars1134lars1134 Member Posts: 106
    Snailgames =US bit many many eu, sea and middle east players also play on the US servers Just because the EU version isnt available yet or they dont like gpotato in General.
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Awesome thanks.image
    p>
  • darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    Originally posted by Admin

GET YOUR BETA CODE HERE!

You don't say if it is for NA or EU?

The EU version is named Age of Wulin still yet to hit beta but any region atm can play the NA servers.

p>
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    To many games to play: This, Path of Exile, GW2. Only my exams wont let me play till mid february.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    oh wow this is awesome!
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    To bad it doesn't start now image

• DarkfallFanaticDarkfallFanatic Member Posts: 96
    You could start now they give you 400 or 600 hours from the beginning anyway should last you until 3rd.
  • angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98

The game is good, but the company is one of the shittiest I have ever encountered. They go back to their words not one, but twice with false advertisement. They took away 19 VIP days for Deluxe and GM told people "what said in advertise doesn't count, you need to listen to what I am telling you now".

Furthermore, the game is P2W with SILVER = REAL MONEY. I sold a skill last week and the guy basically use his credit card to spend 300 USD to buy it by convert gold to 10 Ding silver.

Well, don't just listen to me, play the game yourself and find out. The graphic engine is over 1 year behind and they didn't bother to update it. The game is P2P now with Cash Shop and limited trial.

Watch out for Snail, they will not responsible for anything, rewards or compensation if you spend real money on the game, they clearly said that with red letters.

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Originally posted by lars1134
    Snailgames =US bit many many eu, sea and middle east players also play on the US servers Just because the EU version isnt available yet or they dont like gpotato in General.

Gpotato will handle the EU version of this game? Oh hell no, not even installing this to try it then. One of the biggest cash grabbing "F2P" model companies out there, they have no problems selling Pay2Win items in the games they publish.

If you think gPotatoes is bad and worse F2P, you will learn Snail is on another level. They make gPotatoes look like a good company in comparison.
  • RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Originally posted by angelknight4
    If you think gPotatoes is bad and worse F2P, you will learn Snail is on another level. They make gPotatoes look like a good company in comparison.

Thanks for the early warning then I suppose. Not a fan of Asian games in the first place but people seemed to talk about this one a bit.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

The game is good, but the company is one of the shittiest I have ever encountered. They go back to their words not one, but twice with false advertisement. They took away 19 VIP days for Deluxe and GM told people "what said in advertise doesn't count, you need to listen to what I am telling you now".

Furthermore, the game is P2W with SILVER = REAL MONEY. I sold a skill last week and the guy basically use his credit card to spend 300 USD to buy it by convert gold to 10 Ding silver.

Well, don't just listen to me, play the game yourself and find out. The graphic engine is over 1 year behind and they didn't bother to update it. The game is P2P now with Cash Shop and limited trial.

Watch out for Snail, they will not responsible for anything, rewards or compensation if you spend real money on the game, they clearly said that with red letters.

So you are blaming Snail games because you decided to charge some guy 300 USD for a skill book? He's the moron, and you are the exploiter.. All snail did was give you the tools.. The economy works however people, like yourself, could eventually manipulate the market and setup monopolys in which even iron ingots could reach 500L each..

It's disgusting, but I don't blame Snail.. I blame the players..

And these keys, I must say that I have heard rumors that a wipe MAY occur.. They will devastate the games community, but opening the doors to everyone permanently and pushing back release past March is quite questionable in the grand scheme.. So if you are using one of these keys, take extreme care before dropping lots of cash into this market and silver.. It has no value once in the game and could disappear before your very eyes never to be seen again..

• DarkfallFanaticDarkfallFanatic Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by Vyeth

So you are blaming Snail games because you decided to charge some guy 300 USD for a skill book? He's the moron, and you are the exploiter.. All snail did was give you the tools.. The economy works however people, like yourself, could eventually manipulate the market and setup monopolys in which even iron ingots could reach 500L each..

And these keys, I must say that I have heard rumors that a wipe MAY occur.. They will devastate the games community, but opening the doors to everyone permanently and pushing back release past March is quite questionable in the grand scheme.. So if you are using one of these keys, take extreme care before dropping lots of cash into this market and silver.. It has no value once in the game and could disappear before your very eyes never to be seen again..

You're even worse spreading false panic. 

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3734

The developer clearly states that there will be no wipe. You've heard rumors? From who? Suffering from schizophrenia is a serious condition...

• morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by DarkfallFanatic

You're even worse spreading false panic. 

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3734

The developer clearly states that there will be no wipe. You've heard rumors? From who? Suffering from schizophrenia is a serious condition...

and you believe a developer that went back on his own words and pretty much insulted the community by saying they cant properly read what they announce?
     thats just too funny...

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1616 clearly states 60 days vip AFTER the launch even though vip has been ticking for everyone since closed beta 2.

and in this thread http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3738 one of the admins states we all "misinterpreted" the announcement of vip.

dont get me wrong i bought a deluxe edition and i enjoyed the game but this is just very very shady what theyre doing.

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

You people know that the original plan was a closed beta and then an open beta then a launch, and due to customer request they kept the cb2 open....now that you are playing the game with all the benifits of subscription you want them to extend you even more free ViP time.

Deluxe never has a time limit, even if your vip runs out during the Beta they have said you will not get a time limit you will just loose ViP perks such as offline cultivation and stalls. So you are getting 60 days of uniterupted ViP just like we all thought we were getting when we paid the 19.99 for deluxe.

What you are asking for is 120 days of ViP when you know you only signed on for 60.

Originally posted by GrayKodiak

You people know that the original plan was a closed beta and then an open beta then a launch, and due to customer request they kept the cb2 open....now that you are playing the game with all the benifits of subscription you want them to extend you even more free ViP time.

Deluxe never has a time limit, even if your vip runs out during the Beta they have said you will not get a time limit you will just loose ViP perks such as offline cultivation and stalls. So you are getting 60 days of uniterupted ViP just like we all thought we were getting when we paid the 19.99 for deluxe.

What you are asking for is 120 days of ViP when you know you only signed on for 60.

You apparently can't read and understand what posted. The VIP package is 19 days full benefit in CBT2 and 60 days VIP after launch.

Now, they took out 19 days from CBT2 and said that VIP timer start from there. Basic math which you lack show that people lost 19 days VIP.

CBT2 = limited contents, limited features, bugs and over 1 years graphic. We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch. You somehow think it is better to PAY FOR CLOSED BETA to test the game.

You apparently can't read and understand what posted. The VIP package is 19 days full benefit in CBT2 and 60 days VIP after launch.

Now, they took out 19 days from CBT2 and said that VIP timer start from there. Basic math which you lack show that people lost 19 days VIP.

CBT2 = limited contents, limited features, bugs and over 1 years graphic. We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch. You somehow think it is better to PAY FOR CLOSED BETA to test the game.

I love these 1 post new people with so much info.... 

I only hope that the majority of people who read but do not post see this type of stuff for what it is.

Apparently you know nothing about the game and the state of current economic in game now. Most items are in Ding, 10 Ding is what I charge one of the most sought after skill. Look around the market, a decent equipment cost almost 1.5 Ding. A rare skill is 5 Ding.

Silver = Real Money. Everything you need to spend Cash Shop for item in another game, you can spend Silver directly here.

Snail inflated the market from the start by pouring hundreds of gold for Elite and then buy Jackdaw at first few day. The market is really inflate with people who have money spent thousands of dollars daily into the game.

Again, if you think 300 USD for 10 Ding to buy one of my skill is expensive, Clearly you haven't played the game at all because there are plenty of skills that more expensive than that.

• SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Thanks! :)

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

Originally posted by bcbully

I only hope that the majority of people who read but do not post see this type of stuff for what it is.

I rarely use this account and the reason I post this because I want to warn people about the way Snail work. I play the game since CBT2 start. That's more than 1 month.

If you don't believe me, read official website for yourself. Read what said in Deluxe package, read what GM said after about "miscommunication on advertisement, what I said is fact now". And that is 2nd times they have miscommuncation concern advertisement.

They have problem with translation, but couldn't bother to update graphic of more than 1 year ago in China version. Most features are locked out and release slowly. I bought Deluxe to play at launch like they plan to, not continue to have limited contents in Closed Beta.

This is a clear case of false advertisement AGAIN and they make no effort to cover it.

Originally posted by bcbully

I rarely use this account and the reason I post this because I want to warn people about the way Snail work. I play the game since CBT2 start. That's more than 1 month.

If you don't believe me, read official website for yourself. Read what said in Deluxe package, read what GM said after about "miscommunication on advertisement, what I said is fact now". And that is 2nd times they have miscommuncation concern advertisement.

They have problem with translation, but couldn't bother to update graphic of more than 1 year ago in China version. Most features are locked out and release slowly. I bought Deluxe to play at launch like they plan to, not continue to have limited contents in Closed Beta.

This is a clear case of false advertisement AGAIN and they make no effort to cover it.

you dont do that by lying...