Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BOOM ! or Have we Stressed the servers enough?

paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363

Having fun in POE !  When I can play !

Just gotta ask the stray dev that might come by....

Are we doing a good job of beta testing and stressing the servers?

BOOM ! Booom !!!!!

LOL !!

Lots of love !    I know  GGG  will get it straight.

Its tough to be suddenly POPULAR ! Like a ROCK STAR!

Thanks for the great game, now get it stable so I feel safe playing my hardcore toons !!!

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.

Comments

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516

The servers are not being stressed, they are being murdered.

Plus devs just twittered that there was a bug causing people to log into the wronge account when people get out of the que and took the servers down.

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by shamall

The servers are not being stressed, they are being murdered.

Plus devs just twittered that there was a bug causing people to log into the wronge account when people get out of the que and took the servers down.

They have a handle on it. They said only very few people were logging in to the wrong accounts and that even fewer of them actually did anything other than log out. They seem to have it under control, but time will tell with how they handle those few people.

As for the servers, I am guessing they hadn't predicted this level of success either. Also...

Originally tweeted by PathofExile

we're adding servers as fast as we can afford them.

A tweet from them. Dig into your pockets and buy a little something if you are enjoying the game. Even $5 says "hey, I appreciate your efforts." This is the first f2p game I have seen where the store is ran purely off of cosmetics, with the exception of character slots and bank space beyond the four large tabs they already give you.