Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Opinion: Why WWIIOL is dead.

Comments

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Originally posted by pittpete
    Rendus, I'm 99.9% positive F2P can cap.

Why don't you go check the code and let us know. Thanks

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233
    What does that mean?

• wrath04wrath04 Member Posts: 89

That means you are saying something he doesn't agree with so you are wrong..pretty much what he always says...it must be a tired and depressed way to feel all the time. It's the same Crusade, different day mate. you know how it is here:)

Poor guy needs a hug and a tissue.

---Oh forgot to say thanks

!S

Originally posted by wrath04

That means you are saying something he doesn't agree with so you are wrong..pretty much what he always says...it must be a tired and depressed way to feel all the time. It's the same Crusade, different day mate. you know how it is here:)

!S

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

S!

Originally posted by depot12

Can I ask you a math question depot?

Here goes...If I were to take your post count ,146 right? , and take all the negative posts and multiply them by all the positive posts what do I come up with?  JESUS I'm still at 146 (Really 0 , corrected by someone who cares about my math), what did you come up with???

Point is I never see you post anything but how you hate this or that, CRS stole my first-born, ect. ect.  It's a tired argument and a broken record mate.

BTW, this may hurt Depot, so brace yourself mate, This thread is Wrong and false...ww2ol in not dead yet..but DAMN, I still hear the drums in the distance though, oh wait, nevermind! lol... It's just Depot pounding his message of hate and Doom into those keys again...whew...I thought we were screwed.

Here goes...If I were to take your post count ,146 right? , and take all the negative posts and multiply them by all the positive posts what do I come up with?  JESUS I'm still at 146 , what did you come up with???

Point is I never see you post anything but how you hate this or that, CRS stole my first-born, ect. ect.  It's a tired argument and a broken record mate.

BTW, this may hurt Depot, so brace yourself mate, This thread is Wrong and false...ww2ol in not dead yet..but DAMN, I still hear the drums in the distance though, oh wait, nevermind! lol... It's just Depot pounding his message of hate and Doom into those keys again...whew...I thought we were screwed.

You went back and read all my posts? Cool.  

Ya'll just jealous cause I made DOC post here when he said he never would and telling other people not to come here.

!S

S!

Problem is you hate the game so much that the player feels it, then it becomes a player problem....thanks

• BodkinBarberBodkinBarber Member Posts: 106

Here goes...If I were to take your post count ,146 right? , and take all the negative posts and multiply them by all the positive posts what do I come up with?  JESUS I'm still at 146 , what did you come up with???

BTW, this may hurt Wrath, so brace yourself mate :)

Negative posts: 146 (currently)

Positive posts: 0

146x0=0

!S

S!

Problem is you hate the game so much that the player feels it, then it becomes a player problem....thanks

So are you are saying that I have a huge infulence on server population?  

You went back and read all my posts? Cool.  

Ya'll just jealous cause I made DOC post here when he said he never would and telling other people not to come here.

lol Yeah, I read Everything you post man, I'm your biggest fan!

And you got that right...you got me...I'm Jealous:)

And yes,You do have an influence on server pop ...we all do .

Originally posted by BodkinBarber

BTW, this may hurt Wrath, so brace yourself mate :)

Negative posts: 146 (currently)

Positive posts: 0

146x0=0

Fixed ...dont hurt at all..didn't even need to brace myself either thank you.  so you didn't get my point..to bad it was brilliant too .

what a shame!

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329

Every time I run into a capture building it says "only premium subscribers can capture, upgrade your subscription today"  So I'm 100% positive I can't cap.

Just went in and confirmed it in Aachen.

Love the way the person who's moving has priority in the predictor code.  They still haven't fixed that yet??    

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by rendus
    Originally posted by pittpete Rendus, I'm 99.9% positive F2P can cap.
    Every time I run into a capture building a message pops up on my screen telling me I can't capture while using a free account.

Now maybe I'm still technically playing a trial account since I started this username back in the summer before the F2P started.  brb, jumping in the game to test it out

I was able to capture a depot earlier this morning, not sure about army bases or docks though.

When I pressed "0" then cycled through the weapons I could not see binoculars, and when I asked on side chat just now someone said that F2P players don't get binoculars. So definitely no binos.

That we're even having this discussion isn't a good thing as it should all be spelled out. That big image with what equipment is available to what account doesn't mention the other restrictions. I guess confusion over everything, even basic features is to be expected with this company though.

So you can cap and don't have binos, while I have binos and can't cap. What the hell? Back to WOT.

So you can cap and don't have binos, while I have binos and can't cap. What the hell? Back to WOT.

I got no idea, man. I would think that making F2P players have a max rank of 2 would be pretty simple, but apparently they decided add in a bunch of exceptions, to pick and choose not only different units to make available but different abilities.

It follows their over-complicated approach they've taken to just about every other game aspect though, so I guess in that way it makes sense.

Met a new player last night named Lou something, I can't remember.

We were flying paras into Rethel against an Allied Naval Brigade.

There were some pretty good fights and we capped a few CPs.

After a bunch of us died and respawned at the AF waiting for another JU, Lou typed on chat wow this game is great.

He said he was bored to tears of WOT.

Never played it so I couldn't comment.

After a bunch of us died and respawned at the AF waiting for another JU, Lou typed on chat wow this game is great.

Does he know that it's $17.99/month to get everything? That was always a deal killer when pitching the game to people.

I can't see how WW2online has any recruiting appeal outside of a few periods a week when there are larger battles going. During TZ3 yesterday there were two new pilots trying to take off for about 30 mins. No battles going on. I helped on in chat, so did someone else and eventually I think both got off the ground but who knows how many log in and just log off. The whole "sacrifice TZ3 players to please US prime allied players" strategy really didn't help player numbers either.

Hell late this evening I logged on, axis had one attack going and the FRU for that one attack went down. There was literally nothing I could do besides wait on the mission leader so I just logged off and went back to planetside 2.

You guys have a game that relies on player generated content but you also have a paywall keeping F2P players from completing very basic functions. What's the deal, does CRS think there'll be too many battles if they let F2P create missions or something? People can go to other games and access most or even all of the features for free, here you can't even spawn a truck.

It's been out since 2011, I only started playing it this month.  So for me it's brand new.

It's been out since 2011, I only started playing it this month.  So for me it's brand new.

Just about any multiplayer game will eventually get boring unless you find a good clan/guild/squad to play with IMO.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387
    For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month.

Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.
    Anecdotes are awesome!
  • axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Originally posted by Stug
    For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month. Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.

Welcome back program pricing for the same crackheads that have been around forever getting an email saying the time is now or never because a deadline has been set.  The same mindless drones of wwiiol trying to keep their little world alive.

BUT, can't hardly interest NEW subs......

That 300 number for "hero" aka sucker accounts is really rising fast, isn't it?  Might as well made it 50,000 hero accounts.  I just don't see it happening.

What is this DOC said somethign about MUST have 300 "hero" accounts by Feb 15? Anyone got the post I am banned from WWIIOL forums.  Did they explain why it went from 1000 to 300 with no explanation on the front page?

Pretty pathetic they can't even find 300 suckers to signup for Hero. I mean why pay $12.99 when you can pay $29.99!!!  Sign me up!!!!!111

Sign me up!!!!!111

Just make sure you get your parents permission before you use their credit card

• swindlersswindlers Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Stug
    For a dead game I'm seeing more vets coming back this last month. Game is far from dead guys, sorry for you.

You mean the people that have been gone for over a yr and then come back talking like they're dedicated? Only to leave a month or two down the road? Those vets? Its clockwork. Same 12 people. Hooray we're back, we love this game, gone one month later.

This discussion has been closed.