Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to play if....

meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

....if Im a SK what would be best for my wife, warlock or necro?

Also, for my solo times, what has the greatest potential for soloing the hardest content of the melee classes, no casters or healers.

Thanks!

Comments

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    Originally posted by meleemadness

....if Im a SK what would be best for my wife, warlock or necro?

Also, for my solo times, what has the greatest potential for soloing the hardest content of the melee classes, no casters or healers.

Thanks!

I would go with necro.  Not only do they have great dps, but their added utility  makes them a great duoing partner.   A warlock can only dps, while a necro can do that AND heal, rez, feign death and do some crowd control with fear, root, stun and charm.  A warlock can stun and root as well, but a necro just has more tricks in their bag.  I'd use the mage pet as well for pretty much everything.

I hear brawlers are amazing for solo melee, but I've never played one myself so I can't comment.  SK's are great as well, as are beastlords.  Opinions will vary depending on who you talk to.

• meleemadnessmeleemadness Member Posts: 592

Thanks, glad to hear SK and Warlock work well together....my wife can solo with her lock if she wants as well, I hear they solo well too.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    for the solo melee question, for my money, paladins are just absurdly hard to bring down and you can solo most appropriate level small group stuff just by keeping yourself up with your heals and firing off AE.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• eugameugam Member UncommonPosts: 984
    Originally posted by meleemadness

Thanks, glad to hear SK and Warlock work well together....my wife can solo with her lock if she wants as well, I hear they solo well too.

SK and Defiler.

SK is good at soloing the harder stuff. Defiler too, just he is a bit slower. Both are almost unkillable. Together they are in god mode.

EQ2 now has mercanaries. You can molo (merc solo) SK and a dps class and Defiler can molo with a dps or tank class. You and your wife can duo with two dps mercs and roll dungeons on your own. Just not current hard mode. You both can duo old raids and fininish any group/raid content up to level 80-85.