Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Dont say there is nothing new in MMOs .. Defiance is it ...

13»

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,783Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by jimdandy26
    Nari, I almost think you are trolling at this point. the paradigm is new, but Defiance as a game itself does not bring anything new to the table gameplay wise. Though it did steal a couple of cool things that other games should steal too.

well .. tying in with a tv show like this is new, isn't it? I didn't say new in gameplay, did i?

"New" in lore and how they do stories (i.e. ties with tv show) is new too. You may not like it, but that does not make it less "new". And i am not even say it will be successful.

that ¨new¨ feature will only affect players who also watch the tv series. Players who arent interested in the tv series will only find a directly contender to Firefall. Nothing newer than that. Of course if they pull it off that would be great, but gamewise its just that.... the first contender against FF

• StonesDKStonesDK SomewherePosts: 1,805Member

The game is miles better than Firefall IMO on the PvE front and story wise. Firefalls strength is with its PvP, since it's aimed at being an E-sports arena style game where PvE is just a means to advance your toon for PvP. The PvE side is more of a gimmic .

My impressions from defiance PvE, is that it's the main meat of the game where the focus is at.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 , CAPosts: 2,447Member Uncommon
    There is no talk about it because there NDA is still up. Still, what do we have here? people breaking the NDA left and right.  Mods are selectively deleting posts. Some people are making up random crap about the game and others feel they need to break the NDA to set things straight. There was no talk for a good reason.
  • StonesDKStonesDK SomewherePosts: 1,805Member
    Originally posted by mmoguy43
    There is no talk about it because there NDA is still up. Still, what do we have here? people breaking the NDA left and right.  Mods are selectively deleting posts. Some people are making up random crap about the game and others feel they need to break the NDA to set things straight. There was no talk for a good reason.

Somebody wishes he was a mod. You could be a pretend one and report what you see left and right. That way you can at the very least get a little bit of that feeling with you

13»