Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

#20,105 in queue

rmk70rmk70 Toronto, ONPosts: 398Member Uncommon
At least we know it's popular! 

Comments

• fascismfascism marquette, MIPosts: 389Member Uncommon
     they said they hit 68k concurrent earlier
  • phoenix_genma_kenphoenix_genma_ken everPosts: 34Member

dont know if its popular,all i know is that it crush diablo 3 easily in the gameplay department

love the beta so far..all that D3 should have been

• ShaikeShaike NesherPosts: 301Member Uncommon

I was 9887 or something like that in Europe and i decided to go to bed (as its past midnight here) and try again tomorrow :-)

I really like this game - and i bought and played both D3 and TL2 and this is by dar my fav amongth those 3.....

Just my 2 cents...

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowPosts: 1,016Member
    I got in a queue of 10500 on EU server.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member
    Kinda makes you long for those overflow servers huh.... :P I know I would rather have that then the queue an outdated system of logging in.
  • QSatuQSatu WarsawPosts: 1,741Member Uncommon

Yea ppl can say how overflow sucked b/c there were bugs but at least we could play.

Still GGG probably didn't expect so many players. They are a small company. I am happy there is so much interest in this game. I don't like arpgs but I still have fun with it.

• NC-JohnNC-John burlington, WIPosts: 113Member
    I have been waiting for many hours myself. it's a good sign for a beta. the real test if the naysayer average is lower then the kudos crowd.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

• steamtanksteamtank Rochester, NYPosts: 385Member
    this just in: players are willing to sit in queue for a game they like.... you dont have to make 1135434 servers that half die out after 3 months and the rest get pissed and leave because there are so few players on their individual server.
  • NildenNilden Canada, NBPosts: 1,725Member Rare
    Prepare for that number to drop drasticly once they log in get disconnected 2 minutes later and are in another 10,000+ queue.

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon
    Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

• WraithoneWraithone Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 3,649Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nilden
    Prepare for that number to drop drasticly once they log in get disconnected 2 minutes later and are in another 10,000+ queue.

Try 25K plus earlier... ^^

• jpnolejpnole Tampa, FLPosts: 1,665Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by nilden

No they'll get servers online. No worries.

• DignaDigna City, CTPosts: 1,994Member Uncommon
    On a USA server I am currently in queue. Started at 22K+ about 4 minutes ago. Down to less than 3K so the wait isn't bad at least.