Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#20,105 in queue

rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
At least we know it's popular! 

Comments

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
     they said they hit 68k concurrent earlier
  • phoenix_genma_kenphoenix_genma_ken Member Posts: 34

dont know if its popular,all i know is that it crush diablo 3 easily in the gameplay department

love the beta so far..all that D3 should have been

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301

I was 9887 or something like that in Europe and i decided to go to bed (as its past midnight here) and try again tomorrow :-)

I really like this game - and i bought and played both D3 and TL2 and this is by dar my fav amongth those 3.....

Just my 2 cents...

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    I got in a queue of 10500 on EU server.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Kinda makes you long for those overflow servers huh.... :P I know I would rather have that then the queue an outdated system of logging in.
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795

Yea ppl can say how overflow sucked b/c there were bugs but at least we could play.

Still GGG probably didn't expect so many players. They are a small company. I am happy there is so much interest in this game. I don't like arpgs but I still have fun with it.

• NC-JohnNC-John Member Posts: 113
    I have been waiting for many hours myself. it's a good sign for a beta. the real test if the naysayer average is lower then the kudos crowd.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

• steamtanksteamtank Member UncommonPosts: 391
    this just in: players are willing to sit in queue for a game they like.... you dont have to make 1135434 servers that half die out after 3 months and the rest get pissed and leave because there are so few players on their individual server.
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Prepare for that number to drop drasticly once they log in get disconnected 2 minutes later and are in another 10,000+ queue.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by nilden
    Prepare for that number to drop drasticly once they log in get disconnected 2 minutes later and are in another 10,000+ queue.

Try 25K plus earlier... ^^

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Originally posted by nilden

No they'll get servers online. No worries.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    On a USA server I am currently in queue. Started at 22K+ about 4 minutes ago. Down to less than 3K so the wait isn't bad at least.