Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DK Online: Item Pack Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with Aeria Games to give out a number of DK Online item pack codes. Grab a key below to snag yourself some great in-game loot!

Get your key here!

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Tried the game but just cant play games like these anymore.
  • BorutBorut Member Posts: 18
    Agreed i wait The Elder Scrolls Online only hope for me !
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i played it last night and even though is the generic mmo it has nice graphics (not excelent but nice). Sadly the Aeria Games community is blind. They want it to be pay to win because according to them thats what the company needs to do to make money..... brainwashed jerks

• RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by rojo6934

i played it last night and even though is the generic mmo it has nice graphics (not excelent but nice). Sadly the Aeria Games community is blind. They want it to be pay to win because according to them thats what the company needs to do to make money..... brainwashed jerks

Yep,  thats the sad truth in the Aeria Games community. I for one stopped playing their games after having a terrible cash shop experience in Shaiya.

• evdaezevdaez Member UncommonPosts: 131
    lol i had bad experience with aeria especially with hw they screwed up GF(pure pay to win). Jst wondering hw they gonna screw this titl but well imma jst try it to see hw it differs from tera :D
  • zw57024985zw57024985 Member Posts: 1
    lol