Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    This game has no real end content. The ranking system for pvp do nothing. Castle sieges are limited. Can only fight once a week if you own a castle. Can't defend or attack another unless you forfeit your own. You're better off waiting for scarlet blade from the same publisher. Has way more promise for pvp.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,408
    Invisible was n stuff like that kill it for me, plus aeriagames likes to turn things into p2w.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Kenshin_HimuraKenshin_Himura Member Posts: 75
    Op said it himself only art is good about this game :)

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    If it's going to be called DK Online, then where is Donkey Kong?

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Is that bird dude a playable race?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Originally posted by LordZeik
    This game has no real end content. The ranking system for pvp do nothing. Castle sieges are limited. Can only fight once a week if you own a castle. Can't defend or attack another unless you forfeit your own. You're better off waiting for scarlet blade from the same publisher. Has way more promise for pvp.

This actually kind of makes me want to try the game. The pvp sounds a lot like Lineage 2. They had castle seiges, and they were limited to one attack per week at a specific time. Also pvp ranks that do nothing? That means that people who farm pvp all the time aren't super overpowered compared to other people who just want to occasionally pvp. Downloading to try this game now.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    I may have been a bit too harsh on my initial impressions of the game.  From my first several levels, I was a bit put off by the standard linear questing and the silly "invisible" walls that seemed to be all over the place.  I felt some of the graphics were nice, but certainly not groundbreaking.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185

played in beta, first map and 1st town of 2nd map r like tutorial easy zones compared to after.

even with that i could not bother to keep playing, it is SOOOOOO BORRRRIIIIINNNGGG

started out thinking il level to 30 in beta for perma owl reward, then saw how bad the game was and uninstalled

aeria is the most stupid publisher thinking they cxan make money of cheap purchases like this and warren story while keeping out lime odyssey so people has these junks instead.

even their latest game scarlet blade is just tab targeting/point and click garbage

Buschkatze

hallo ~_~

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Seems out of date.
  • zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Souldrainer
    If it's going to be called DK Online, then where is Donkey Kong?

For some reason I was thinking Drift King online and was stunned it wasn't a car racing mmo

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195
    First Screen shot scream wow clone. Then we got Tera character design ect.. lol. Is this game korean wise?