Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question? Werewolf MMO?

Anyone know of an online game where you can be a werewolf or a wolf person or something like that? I'm trying to find out for a friend and I thought ESO did but I guess not. Thanks!

Comments

• ThebigchinThebigchin Member Posts: 9

In wolfteam (mmofps) you fight werewolfs but it is not great.  WOW has that wolf class.  GW2 has the charr which are more catty than wolfy but similar.  In Skyrim (not an mmo) you can become a werewolf and a vampire.  

I was kind of hoping werewolves and vampires had died a death, they're just too many of them in pop culture these days.  

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

WoW has the worgen as a playable race, that are basically werewolves, plus you can transform into human form (reverts to werewolf form on combat)..

In GW2 the norn has a racial elite (become the wolf) that transform them into a werewolf for 30 seconds (with a 240 secs cooldown). They similarly can become werebears, wereravens and wereleopards, but you can only have one active at a time, switching them out of combat and only if out of cooldown. Also the Charr are sort of feline-with-horns persons (but don't call one that in their faces).. :)

Everquest II doesn't have wold persons, but has the Kerra (cat persons), ratonga (mice persons) and 2 kinds of lizard persons.

Those are the ones that pop to mind offhand.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by ashleymorrow
    Anyone know of an online game where you can be a werewolf or a wolf person or something like that? I'm trying to find out for a friend and I thought ESO did but I guess not. Thanks!

they said in ESO you would have perks that could turn you into a werewolf.. not sure how long the duration is though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv160bre2og&t=5m10s

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Forsaken World has new race like that.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2