Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone received your e-mail for beta yet?

Just wondering if anyone has received an email on weather or not you got into the beta or not.

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Just checked around, doesn't seem so.
  • NoobkilarNoobkilar Member Posts: 175
    just checked said nothing yet.
  • deakondeakon Member Posts: 583

My nieve side says it will be a few weeks yet.

My cynical side says the beta announcement was mainly for publicity and gage interest.

Somewhere between the two, will more than likely be the truth.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    nope. I think it's too soon.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Nothing yet, after the e-mail saying that they recived my app.

Still checking, and hoping !

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    It's been like 24hrs.  Sheeesh....give them some time.   ::runs off to check her email:::
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by Teala
    It's been like 24hrs.  Sheeesh....give them some time.   ::runs off to check her email:::

Let's wait until Teala comes runing back to the computer from the mailbox having remembered where email comes from ;)

Just teasing!

• koboldfodderkoboldfodder Member UncommonPosts: 447

I am currently playing the Beta of TESO.....

....if by playing the Beta you mean eating a doughnut.

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

I *presses F5 within email account* have not *presses F5 within email account* recieved a *presses F5 within email account* Beta invite *presses F5 within email account* yet.......

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439

When they start sending Beta invites, they plan on announcing it.

We're receiving a high number of questions about when beta invites will be sent out, and we wanted to clear up any confusion. Currently, we are only sending out confirmation emails after you've successfully signed up for The Elder Scrolls Online beta. That confirmation email (not a beta invite) should arrive within 48 hours from when you submitted your beta application. If you have not gotten your confirmation email, we encourage you to please check your spam folder and contact us via our support page if it's not there.

http://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

We are not sending out invitations to the ESO beta test quite yet. When we do start sending out the first wave of invites, we'll make an announcement on our website, here on Facebook, and our other ESO social media pages so that everyone knows to keep an eye on their email.

Thank you all for the overwhelming support and interest in The Elder Scrolls Online beta test!

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556
    I didn't even sign up for the beta.  I filled out most of the form and got to the last part and thought that based on what I've seen so far of the game I didn't really want to play it and it would probably be better not to sign up for it because I'd probably take the spot of someone more interested.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    ya, baby, i just got my beta invite.  The game rocks.  
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Me and about 10 guildies are waiting. Its goin to be good, i hope.Just not yet.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Hey didn't you know? This was a ploy to see just how much interest people have for TESO. Now they can release with a sub first and collect off that intial boost from hype through box sales and sub fees to recover development cost and pay fat bonuses. Then, after a few months when they switch to B2P with a cash shop, you'll see the departures of key people as they take it easy for a few months unitl they get recruited to join another project! Thus continues the circle of life my sons and daughters!

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    Originally posted by Ramonski7
    Now they can release with a sub first and collect off that intial boost from hype through box sales and sub fees to recover development cost and pay fat bonuses.

FAT is my favorite kind of bonus.

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

Here's another: Do you get sort of a confirmation mail for applying for the beta? You know, a mail that says, "OK, we got your application?"

• Baramos79Baramos79 Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by Nikopol

Here's another: Do you get sort of a confirmation mail for applying for the beta? You know, a mail that says, "OK, we got your application?"

Was already answered in this thread but just in case you missed it here you go "Currently, we are only sending out confirmation emails after you've successfully signed up for The Elder Scrolls Online beta."

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Not sure I got one of those... hrm.

NM, yep.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    I got mine a few hours afterwards.
  • kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428
    they haven't started beta yet. At least the public phase. Just taking signups now from everything ive read. 
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Nope, but I would expect them to be more selective as a DXDIAG was required.
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    The community director at BethBlog.com announced when the Beta begins, everyone will know it.  No it hasn't started yet, word is iwhtin a few weeks.  Check Twitter, Facebook and the Official Site.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Tried twice but web form won't submit.
  • drebiandrebian Member Posts: 28
    Even if they started sending out Beta invite emails, then it would be a violation of the NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) for anyone to tell you on here that they're in.
  • MyTabbycatMyTabbycat Member UncommonPosts: 316
    You can keep checking here to find out when they are going to start inviting people to beta: https://twitter.com/TESOnline/with_replies