Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sounds like another B2W game?

XcomVicXcomVic Member Posts: 50
Not like Path of Exile...pure F2P...

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

what is B2W? If you mean Pay to Win, care to share what info shows any signs of Pay to Win?

just because its F2P  doesnt mean its P2W. If done right they can make profit without hurting the game and the community with p2w crap

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

I guess the OP hasnt read anything about the game then.

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• XcomVicXcomVic Member Posts: 50
    What in the right mind of anyone would you buy for $50 over more bucks for an in game item? 
  • PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by XcomVic
    What in the right mind of anyone would you buy for $50 over more bucks for an in game item? 

Where are you getting they are selling store items for $50?

Seems to me you are just trolling here

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but you've been badly misinformed. We've stated multiple times this will not be a pay to win game. It's our view that free players are just as important as paying customers, because they keep one another happy and give one another other players to play with. Your paying customers will often have friends who are free players, and being able to play together keeps them happy.
  • CreepProphetCreepProphet Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by XcomVic

What in game item? Are you sure you're in the right forum?

This discussion has been closed.