Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Trion Worlds & Namco Bandai Enter Agreement

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds and Namco Bandai Games have entered into an agreement for the latter to distribute Defiance in Europe, the Middle-East, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand and will include all platform versions of the game.

John Burns, SVP and GM Trion Worlds Europe, said: “We’re delighted to be working with NAMCO BANDAI, a great company with a proven track record in bringing big games successfully to the market thanks to their great distribution network and excellent relationship with both high-street and online retailers.”  

Find out more about Defiance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Trion been real busy lately Archage and now this news. I hope NB do mess up publishing it.
  • EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735
    Originally posted by Etherignis
    Trion been real busy lately Archage and now this news. I hope NB do mess up publishing it.

Haven't really heard much negative comment sont heir publishing, maybe other than the issue with Witcher 2 when they tried to sue CDProjekt RED for releasing DRM free patch soon after release for the physical copies distributed by Namco (retaile version required one time online activation forced by publishers) . No such issue with MMOs so they should manage it without hiccups. 

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    it looked like they did not have a good idea where they were suppose to be pointing at >.>

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Trion has been busy..............
  • tiddytiddy Member Posts: 23
    Nice... Bandai's big name in Europe. It oozes quality! this is good news for Defiance.
  • CamerooniCamerooni Member Posts: 1
    Ah, so that is why the price of the box is so grossly inflated on greenmangaming for Australians - I thought it was unusual for Trion considering rift could be purchased onlinR at usd parity..

Poor form :/
  • the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440

Defiance is not a good enough game on its own imo.

If the show is great it can probably carry the game, I can see people enjoying it more if it means more to them via an excellent TV show but overall the gameplay for defiance is subpar and the engine is dated.

I do have much love for Trion though and I wish them the best especially with archage NA I doubt they can meet the 2013 goal but even a 2014 archage would be great and I applaud there efforts.