It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This game is basicly a remake of my beloved Dark Age of Camelot, if you brought factional servers in I would be there for life!
1. Easier to identify sides
2. Alliances will sprout more quickly
3. Random ganks, fun, but get old and sometime annoying, can still happen in factional with people jumping the border, but more people will work togather in their own lands.
4. More boarder wars then just random battles, making for more organized pvp!
5. I think the biggest draw to the factional idea for me is like daoc, you just get a great community when you are at the start semi pre-determined ... "ok these guys are my buds! all of them!".
6. Settlements and defenses would forge more togather for defense etc, I can imagin some nice boarder walls etc
7. Easier for starting players to get into and not rage and quit.
8. Opens up for a more friendly community just by the server rules.
add to the list or argue if you like, I just think factional would rock in this game.
"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"