Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I run more then one 21 day Trial account ?

nazmin99nazmin99 Member Posts: 16

Going to jump in to eveonline start off as a miner till I can fund and learn pvp better.So can I mulitbox the 21 day trial account ?

I know its not needed but this is the path I am going to take and I would like to start off with 5-10 accounts and maby one day I can plex all my accounts with the isk I make.

I been thinking alot and eveonline is one of them games thats not going any where or going FTP less then a year later.

thanks for the time I know my english is bad

I pledeg to play eveonline for 1 year as from what I have been reading thats the point you be come pvp rdy and Good corps that will last for life  will even let you in.Been doing a ton of home work the over the pass 30 days and going to keep at till i learn it all.

wish me luck all.

Comments

• NoobkilarNoobkilar Member Posts: 175

With the rules NO, but many just make tons of e-mails etc. I am not sure if they limited transfers while in trial yet been awhile since I played.

EvE online is corrupt to the bone, I say this because I know from playing it since beta with 15 accounts paid for by pvp mostly no blueprints or trading. all ganking or exploiting the ones we hte the most in games.

when you contact a game master to buy plex at a LARGE discount yeah thats f'ed up I am sure the rope got alot more tight by now., I use to farm the little china farmers because I'd probe them all day in 0.0 until they gave up I reported them time and TIME again 15 days or so later same group is back with new accounts ( ravens lol ) and I rinsed and repeated until one day I asked one of the GM's what the f was up. basically they said they do it to keep them buying accounts giving them less than 30 days to play make some money then ban them again to repeat the entire issue again instead of out right banning.

I contacted I belive GM nova if I racall when my friend and I talked said damn might get a discunt if you buy 2-4k worth of plex......yeah well you'd get 10k+ worth at that time under the table. so its about $$$$. I ended up selling all my stuff for well over 15k usd. never went back. To corrupt for me to play.

• nazmin99nazmin99 Member Posts: 16

Not looking to get in to any kind of RMT .I want to buy plex with in game isk I make to fund my accounts one day.But I am going to buy 5 EvEonline accounts from CCP.

Just so I am clear I do not want to sell in game items for $$ so I dont know why you posted all that crap.

But thinks for the tip on the emails.

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

"Please note that to play EVE with two clients you will need two separate accounts; it is not possible to be online with two separate sessions on the same account. A trial account cannot be used simultaneously together with a paid account on the same computer."  (Emphasis mine)

Don't know if that means that you can't run two trial accounts at the same time though I'd think it would not allow it.  There's probably some way around the detection I'm sure but with the limits to Trial Accounts and that you are already planning on playing anyway just subscribe.  The free time still applies to your account(s) so you will have 51 days total (21 day trial + 30 days for paying) per account.

Good Luck, Have Fun, Fly Safe!

o7

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by nazmin99

Going to jump in to eveonline start off as a miner till I can fund and learn pvp better.So can I mulitbox the 21 day trial account ?

I know its not needed but this is the path I am going to take and I would like to start off with 5-10 accounts and maby one day I can plex all my accounts with the isk I make.

I been thinking alot and eveonline is one of them games thats not going any where or going FTP less then a year later.

thanks for the time I know my english is bad

I pledeg to play eveonline for 1 year as from what I have been reading thats the point you be come pvp rdy and Good corps that will last for life  will even let you in.Been doing a ton of home work the over the pass 30 days and going to keep at till i learn it all.

wish me luck all.

You can have as many accounts as you like, trial or otherwise. But you cant play on a trial account at the same time as any other account.

EDIT: The people who tell you that "it takes a year to become PvP ready" are lying to you, mostly to try and evade the self realistion that they will never be PvP ready. Do the tutorials, learn how to make some ISK (and bear in mind that there are many more and much better ways than missions or mining) train a frigate skill to 4, high speed maneuvering to 4 (so you can use a MWD), warp disruption to 1 (so you can use a point and web) and a small weapon type, and you're good to go. Start early and learn while your mistakes are cheap. The big step in becoming "PvP ready" is your readiness, not your character's.

Give me liberty or give me lasers