Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: What faction are you going to join?

I am interested in seeing if the popularity of Skyrim will will skew faction balance in TESO. 

I am going to be an Orc, so DC for me.

I am predicting:

1. 40%  EP
  2. 30%  DC
  3. 30%  AD

Comments

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632
    .VOTE!

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106
    Without knowing a lot more, for now I'll vote EP as I like Dunmer.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

First toon I roll is a two handed Orc berserker type. So Daggerfall Covenant.

Will roll a Bosmer Hunter and a Khajiit Assasin. They're both Aldmeri Dominion.

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911

The Alliance of Show Results is a great faction comprised by Gnomes, Trolls and  Fairies. Some races are new to TES games but since ESO is taking so many liberties already, zenimax figured players would accept them.  While they was originally going to stick to 3 faction the developers started thinking... if 3 is better than 2, then 4 will be greater than 3! - thus this new faction is born.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    DC
    1 I can make char that looks like me
    2 EP will have all the noobs and be the zerg faction, also seen their areas already with Morrowind and skyrim
    3 AD has elves in it.

I normally play redguard / khajit / orc characters so DC is good match for me.
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    The one with the hottest female avi's.    I won't know till beta

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

Didn't see the option...

I want to play a Breton but have no interest in the war or joining a faction at all...it would harm my sales and ability to travel the lands as a travelling merchant.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Too little info for me to make that decision.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    Aldmeri Dominion, the Altmer are the master race.
  • ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176
    I know nothing of the lore, where is a good place to educate myself?
    Originally posted by ashleymorrow

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Probably Daggerfall Covenant, would be aldmeri but I dunno about elves this time around.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    There isn't enough info out there right now to make a decision. I personally base much of my opinion on how the areas look. Since I will be spending many hours out leveling in PvE zones, I want it to be the best looking experience possible. So, I'll decide once I see the areas.
    Originally posted by Kaneth
    There isn't enough info out there right now to make a decision. I personally base much of my opinion on how the areas look. Since I will be spending many hours out leveling in PvE zones, I want it to be the best looking experience possible. So, I'll decide once I see the areas.

Well if you have played previous elder scrolls games you'd know skyrim and morrowind will be areas for the ebonheart pact so i'm guessing that faction will be quite popular.

• MollowMollow Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by ashleymorrow

http://www.imperial-library.info - This website is devoted to TES lore. It contains a well written section on the different races found in Tamriel, as well as other informative articles. Give it a read.

To OP, my first TES character was a Dunmer, so Ebonheart Pact would be my immediate choice. But Im really not sure yet.