Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    I added episode 14-15-16 I'm going to try and do it in chunks less post spam
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

The game runs pretty smooth for you..is that max. settings and if yes, what are your machine specs?

Like in your previous videos, i like your at times unpronounced mumbling.

Don't you upgrade your weapons? Saw you with the standard AK most of the time. I love to sneak around with my silenced pistol, silcened Cal.50, silenced assault rifle and a bow.

I'm a new yorker we do that sometimes lol especially when annoyed.

I'm not on max settings makes it a problem to record if I do that. And have something like a high speed chase ill lose frames. I didn't upgrade the weapons much I went with the rambo feel. 

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

cool of you to share this but what kinda bothers me right now is that an article about a freeshard UO (a real MMORPG) is getting locked so people cant discus a free-mmo but when it comes to FPS games they dont mind that post this???

Their FPS site promotion anyone?

It seems harder every day to actually speak your mind on this forums here at MMORPG.com

I added episode 17 btw :)

As far as speaking your mind you have a fine line between that and disrespecting people. Problem is the ladder happens more then honest opinion.

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085
    These are some pretty cool videos, and I enjoyed what I watched. Hopefully you'll get some more exposure.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

Thx its pretty much coming to a end soon glad you enjoyed it

Episode 18 is up now as well

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Silentstorm
    Some of you know me from..

Sorry, thats the first thing that came to mind :)

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

It's all good lol....

Ep 20 up btw

Decided to relase 21-29 all back to back leaving 30 as the final of the series where I'll be commentating again enjoy

This is it the last ride Jason vrs Hoyt and a wtf moment at the end. Nothing left to say but let it ride. This series was fun I enjoyed recording it I hope you all had fun as well. TATAOOOOOO

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379
     Thank you for sharing. I beat the game, but it took me a long while due to my completionist nature so it was nice to go back and watch these in order to refresh the story.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

I don't understand the apparent fascination with watching other people play a game on the internet.  I used to watch my brother play Nintendo, but that was because we only had one console, one TV, and one controller.  I can also understand watching for solutions to challenges in games or studying someone's strategy in an online game, but the obsessions people have with live-streaming or posting on Youtube their entire single-player game experience makes no sense to me.

Could someone enlighten me as to why the OP feels anyone would want to watch his experience through games?  Is the OP someone special or important and we should care more about this person's gaming experience than our own?  I'm not trying to bash anyone;  I really want to know why gaming is becoming less about experiencing your own adventure and more about seeing someone else's experience.

Because that is "Exactly what LP's" are bro. You watch share the experience provide entertainment. I mean if its not your think perhaps you shouldn't watch any. But hmm thiers about a billion of them on the net. So asking me why I do it is like asking the planet why it watches TV. The answer to that would be everyone is doing it you seemed to be left out.