Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Deserts - New trailer, very nice!

GoggyGoggy Member Posts: 84

Another one of the new wave of Korean MMO's that are coming out.

Brand new second trailer, quite surprised mmorpg haven't put this one on their site, looks beautiful, amazing detail on the characters.

Comments

• zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I want this game today
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    ArcheAge and now Black Deserts. Western Developers wake up or get further left behind!
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Quite impressive.  Watching and waiting to learn more about it for sure.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    pretty nice world, nice character models, didn't show much water, some of the combat looked mediocre but some looked pretty nice. especially liked the mounted combat. I'll be interested to watch this one.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• fadisfadis Member Posts: 469

Meh.

Technology is improving, so we should expect better worlds.  Combat looked poor.  Who knows about gameplay.

• dalin89dalin89 Member Posts: 33
    That would be fine, perhaps I will be interested in it!
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    imho best looking character models in a MMO yet.. also the mounted combat looks great.. very interested in this one... the piper thing with the rats is pretty funny also

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• WoodheartWoodheart Member Posts: 8
    Looks like a promising game. I personally do not like the character models a lot, but that really is not something that bothers me much, gonna try it of course.