Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FireFall

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

anyone know how much ppls playing this game?

and when will  release?

Comments

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by davc123

and when will  release?

Numbers are difficult to determine, as its still in early closed beta.   As for release, lord only knows. I suspect much later this year (2013) but it may go into next (2014).  This is a REAL beta, not a demo beta, that so many people are familiar with.

LOTS of things aren't even in the game yet, and major changes happen from time to time.  From what I've seen (I have four tier2 battleframes (Dread, Assault, Recon, Engineer) it looks like fun, and I'm looking forward to what they eventually end up doing with the game.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    You  are missing the Bio frame (sort of a healer). The game is very young altjough the devs in the las Q&A said the game would be released this year. The game is sort of First Shooter with a mix of MMO on it.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by mayito7777
    You  are missing the Bio frame (sort of a healer). The game is very young altjough the devs in the las Q&A said the game would be released this year. The game is sort of First Shooter with a mix of MMO on it.

Not missing at all... ^^ I have no interest in the bio battleframe.  So far the game looks like it will be entertaining. But only time will tell how this all works out.  Its possible that it will be this year, but I'd say fall/winter would be the most likely bet.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • ZynroZynro Member Posts: 29

Unfortunately as it is right now, it has nothing more than grinding, not even any proper quests, just zerg it up and get yourself to max level to do nothing.

Mind you, I have no doubt in my mind this is solely because of the fact how early the game is in it's beta stage, and I expect them to add much more, but to get it past a hold-the-left-mouse-button-to-shoot "MMO" they'll need to add some interesting systems. I did enjoy the resource collection method, however.

-------------------
    Better to keep your mouth shut lest others take you for a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt.

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Tons of potential, but a slow development cycle.  Check back in 2014.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Draemos
    Tons of potential, but a slow development cycle.  Check back in 2014.

as long as we end up getting a well polished game chuck full of content, the can take all the time they want to finish the game. Hell i would wait to 2015 if it would pay off.

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by davc123

and when will  release?

No idea.

I mean, the map is huge and there is people everywhere because the Chosen are coming ^^

Im in the CB for some months already and im really casually there, but every time when i logoff again, i had some fun.

For release, well there is something like a road map.

I found, the patches not very frequent, but when they come, they have pumped a lot of stuff in.

According to the roadmap, in this phase they are doing the PvE content, the war against the Chosen.

Then its the open world PvP thats next on the road.

Im sure, if people use these open test weekends, they may gonna be as impessed by the game as i am.