Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it too late to start playing "Life"?

2»

Comments

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Im almost halfway through, and the battles are getting epic!

• Paulolino34Paulolino34 Member UncommonPosts: 49

What If..

Life is really a game and we are being played by someone else on a computer? :o

• Caliburn101Caliburn101 Member Posts: 636
    Originally posted by wormywyrm
    Permadeath is only cool if you get to start a new character after your original one dies.

There are rumours of a server called 'Buddha is Right' where this is enabled...

• NC-JohnNC-John Member Posts: 113
    Life has real PVP with full loot and perma death, stick to playing games. you may live the life of a coward, but you will live longer then a hero.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704
    Originally posted by Caliburn101
    Originally posted by wormywyrm
    Permadeath is only cool if you get to start a new character after your original one dies.

There are rumours of a server called 'Buddha is Right' where this is enabled...

Tell me if you ever find a concrete way to determine which of the many rumored servers we are currently on.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200

Personally I think it is not too late if you dont mind learning a skill over time as in eve online, I tried kung fu but i just ended up with many aches and and rough animations as in age of wushu.   

The good thing with RL is that it is a sandbox and you play people rather than spaceships... also for the hardcore there is no respawning and healing take a long time... Personaly I tried it and left, I prefer mmo's