Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Please post beta key offers and requests here. NO Trading

Comments

• emflores33emflores33 new britain, CTPosts: 1Member
    I have 9 keys, if anyone wants, pm ^_^
  • UcilUcil Sachse, TXPosts: 8Member
    I got 3 keys left on my closed beta account. PM me and I'll send you a key. I'll update this post with who I gave them to when I'm out.
  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    i just noticed i'm sitting on 4 keys to beta.. this is full beta not just the beta weekend.. first 4 to pm me there email gets them

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• DerangedcowbrainDerangedcowbrain Tucson, AZPosts: 56Member Uncommon

Have key now. Thanks!

Ahoy ahoy--hit me up with a key if possible. Thanks!!!

D.

• UcilUcil Sachse, TXPosts: 8Member
    There are also keys available on the main page of the site right now. 850 left last time i looked.
  • GrintchGrintch Tampa, FLPosts: 63Member Uncommon
    Anyone have a spare key, please?
  • RigamortisRigamortis Nextdoor, CAPosts: 205Member Uncommon

I have (5) closed beta invites I am giving away.  The first FIVE people that sends me a PM here,  will get one.

Good Luck!

• DerangedcowbrainDerangedcowbrain Tucson, AZPosts: 56Member Uncommon

I now have 5 keys. PM your email address if interested (have to have it to send the invite).

D.

• TooksTooks Ohio, OHPosts: 4Member
    If anyone has a spare key they could pm me with I'd love you for ever and a day!
  • Angerion32Angerion32 PraguePosts: 1Member
    Would anyone hit me up with a key? I'll make sure to spread at least 4 of those I get back into this thread. Thanks in advance
  • MaxvellMaxvell Warsaw, AKPosts: 2Member Uncommon

Same, missed the beta key giveaway, had played the weekend beta and would like to try a bit more, if anyone has a beta key to spare i would gladly take it.

Mxv.

• FelixMajorFelixMajor London, ONPosts: 639Member Uncommon
    I have a handful of keys, message me if you need one

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• JablamJablam Ottawa, ONPosts: 1Member
    If anyone has a key for me, it would be much appreciated. Been patiently waiting for one for two years now...
  • ZooceZooce B, FLPosts: 586Member
    Originally posted by Jablam
    If anyone has a key for me, it would be much appreciated. Been patiently waiting for one for two years now...

PM me your email.

*edit - invite sent.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade BucurestiPosts: 757Member Uncommon
    Loved it in the weekend I played so, if any of the people with extra keys have one to send my way, would really appreciate it. Thanks.
  • wormedwormed Posts: 424Member Uncommon

I think Firefall is putrid shit BUT I have 5 keys to give out. First come, first serve. If used, please reply saying you've used which one.

ZP9MP-382A9-T1OAV-LTH75

ZFFNL-WCU76-HHIGF-89IVJ

D9L35-EIXS2-TGZQ7-N055Z

9SKJL-S8LDU-BM3KW-V2QI2

HTXJ5-A5YYC-KC1BE-A4FP8

Enjoy.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade BucurestiPosts: 757Member Uncommon
    ZP9MP-382A9-T1OAV-LTH75 used. Thanks.
  • affenkopfjeffaffenkopfjeff Köln, VTPosts: 1Member

i need one beta key too plzzzz

PM MEEEEE

• Satyriasis6Satyriasis6 DksmuPosts: 2Member
    Anyone still have leftover keys? Me and my gf would love to test it out. Thanks in advance :)
  • MalkosMalkos corpus christi, TXPosts: 15Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by wormed
    I think Firefall is putrid shit BUT I have 5 keys to give out. First come, first serve. If used, please reply saying you've used which one. ZP9MP-382A9-T1OAV-LTH75 ZFFNL-WCU76-HHIGF-89IVJ D9L35-EIXS2-TGZQ7-N055Z 9SKJL-S8LDU-BM3KW-V2QI2 HTXJ5-A5YYC-KC1BE-A4FP8   Enjoy.

All of these have been used.

Wish people would actually post saying that they've grabbed these keys.

I played the weekend but didn't get very far (had trouble chosing a class, and when I finally did it was a bit late). Would love a beta key to see how the game actually progresses.

• CuratorStravCuratorStrav oakley, CAPosts: 2Member

I too would very much like a beta key 

• RyukanRyukan Mason, MIPosts: 708Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by wormed
    I think Firefall is putrid shit BUT I have 5 keys to give out. First come, first serve. If used, please reply saying you've used which one. ZP9MP-382A9-T1OAV-LTH75 ZFFNL-WCU76-HHIGF-89IVJ D9L35-EIXS2-TGZQ7-N055Z 9SKJL-S8LDU-BM3KW-V2QI2 HTXJ5-A5YYC-KC1BE-A4FP8   Enjoy.

LOL! The brutal honesty coupled with the generostiy made me laugh.

• CheboyganCheboygan charlotte, MIPosts: 36Member

R71TT-OAF0V-HR4OM-8MXDX

grab it and go - quite enjoying the game - a bit limited at this point - yes, a real beta

and another one

UO2DD-1535Z-CZS2T-IM607

one more

0B8JL-A2PXE-PCQY9-QJRFX

• CheboyganCheboygan charlotte, MIPosts: 36Member

oops - last one

4VKZL-TN7E0-YEV8X-ZMIP8

• eldressoeldresso WarsawPosts: 6Member

D9L35-DZFF4-BA0HP-L9DQ1

enjoy

Sorry for my english. It's not my native language :)