Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to play this game, but...

PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

I'm definitely not buying it until at least 3 months after release. I want to see reactions to the game and lots of forums threads to see what kind of game we are gonna get here. I don't know if I can handle buy this game and then being dissapointed as a huge TES fan. I've put 200+ hours into every TES game there is.

I'm very worried about this game, but you will find me in Guild Wars 2 and Eve until at least 3 months after the release of this game.

How about you?

Comments

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Have fun being behind the perverbial 8-ball if you deceide to wait 3 months.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603
    F***** up on my poll. I hit enter to go to the next line before putting the "No, I will wait a couple days" and "No, I will wait a couple months."
  • SiderasSideras Member Posts: 231
    Originally posted by PaRoXiTiC

I'm definitely not buying it until at least 3 months after release. I want to see reactions to the game and lots of forums threads to see what kind of game we are gonna get here. I don't know if I can handle buy this game and then being dissapointed as a huge TES fan. I've put 200+ hours into every TES game there is.

I'm very worried about this game, but you will find me in Guild Wars 2 until at least 3 months after the release of this game.

How about you?

It won't be a TES game, it's a spin-off, dunno how many times I have to say that but yeah...

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Have fun being behind the perverbial 8-ball if you deceide to wait 3 months.

I don't need to wait three months either... I'll pre-order and beta test it and I will know if I like it or not way before release.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Sideras

I'm very worried about this game, but you will find me in Guild Wars 2 until at least 3 months after the release of this game.

How about you?

It won't be a TES game, it's a spin-off, dunno how many times I have to say that but yeah...

Of course it's not going to be exactly like a TES game. I understand that, but it can have the Lore, the Graphics, the movement and the RPG of a TES game. Only time will tell I suppose.

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

I never wait a couple of months on any game. If im interested in it.

I try out games for myself, then play or quit on my terms. NOT forum reviews or even game magazine reviews. I know what I like, not someone else.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

How about you?

I disagree and from the latest article I read the game does feel like TES

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632
    Dude, why 3 months.  There is a good chance you will get to test this game for yourself before launch anyways.

I just don't join games until a few months in. If its a game thats gonna last years then it doesn't matter if you get started from the get go anyway. Other than GW2, but I only bought it right away because I had friends who forced me into it.
  • wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464

If I get into the test, which I'm thinking I will, that will decide if I purchase it or not and when. It might suck, it might be brilliant. We'll see.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    You might not have to wait.  With the current pattern of MMOs going F2P, ESO might follow.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

i dont need other people to tell me if i will have fun with the game, how great it is or how sucky it is.

all i need to do is try it out and see for myself if i will enjoy it or not.

its me who will be playing it for my own happiness not them :3

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• deakondeakon Member Posts: 583

How about you?

It is a TES game, if you want to deny that thats your choice, doesnt change that it is an elder scrolls game

Is it doing some things differently? yes, but that can be said for every tes game when comparing to those that came before