Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: 10% Off Defiance Pre-Order

2»

Comments

• Rabban666Rabban666 Member UncommonPosts: 7

• KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520

Game is fine, finally an MMO shooter with both PvE and PvP that doesn't look/play like Golden Eye. Complaining about PvP in a game that still in alpha stage is retarded. There is a lot of balancing left to do.

I will definitely pre-order, but once it's closer to release date. I want to see how they go about fixing the bugs.

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by Draemos
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    Its an average game at best.. shame really..

You played 20 minutes of it.  That's like running around Westfall and saying WoW is shallow on content.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I really don't expect an MMO community site to like anything that even hints at shooter mechanics

So it is ok for you judge the game by saying you enjoyed it, but he did not play long enough to form an opinion?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Actually want to see a working game before I commit to buying it.
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Gotta tell you that I really hate the site directly getting involved in selling a game.

Very.. VERY bad trend.

Trion says "Hey MMORPG.com would you guys like some codes to give away for discounts on our upcoming title?"  

MMORPG staff "Sure we'd love some promotional gifts to pass out to our membership base." 

Wheres the harm? 

• xSyngexxSyngex Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Laughing-man
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Gotta tell you that I really hate the site directly getting involved in selling a game.

Very.. VERY bad trend.

Trion says "Hey MMORPG.com would you guys like some codes to give away for discounts on our upcoming title?"  

MMORPG staff "Sure we'd love some promotional gifts to pass out to our membership base." 

Wheres the harm? 

The Hype meter for one..