Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can You Actually Melee?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
At higher levels, can you actually stand toe-to-toe with mobs and melee them?  Or does it turn into another kite-fest like D3?

Comments

• wes2leswes2les Member Posts: 5

The combat system is still being prepped and finalized.

So it's up in the air. I'd be more worried about players. I think even with monsters, I think you'll be able to take a few blows, but you are probably going to want a party if you tackle larger challenges... It also sounds like they will be doing something to prevent kiting from being a valid strategy.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    We will know later this year when they release the combat pit, which is a PvE arena for Pathfinder to test and develop the combat system.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927

I believe the OP posted in the wrong forum and meant this for the Path of Exile forum.  He left the same post on the official PoE forums...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018