Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Siege 1 Multiplayer!

DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237
I just came across my DS1 in some boxes anyone else have the game and wanna play some multiplayer with me? ill be on the forums all day pretty much, no work today so i hope to get a respone quick!

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    I would join you now that my exams are over since yesterday (yay) but I don't have the game anymore. Lost the CDs a looooooong time agooo ;D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237
    Originally posted by fivoroth
    I would join you now that my exams are over since yesterday (yay) but I don't have the game anymore. Lost the CDs a looooooong time agooo ;D

that sucks. Glad your Exams are done hope you did well.

anyone? im still around!

Still lookin for someone with this game to play with!

finally sat down and played the single player between level 15-23 have 7 characters atm 2 tanks 1 healer 2 mages 2 archers. currently in the swamp after dark forest. having a blast up for some multiplayer action to anyone willing to start fresh if needed!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I was gonna buy it in steam then I saw that Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 = $30.  Dungeon siege 3 = $20.

Made me lol

Edit : 

Im saving my $ for DungeonLand tomorrow lol. 

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

I so would but my expansion won't install i guess because of windows 7 but i did get it to work on vista which is weird

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Originally posted by DrDream

I just came across my DS1 in some boxes anyone else have the game and wanna play some multiplayer with me? ill be on the forums all day pretty much, no work today so i hope to get a respone quick!

Once upon a time there were actually some fairly popular world servers to play on.
    Originally posted by d00fbysancho

I so would but my expansion won't install i guess because of windows 7 but i did get it to work on vista which is weird

i have windows 7 and it runs fine wierd

ive got a lvl 31 knight 29 knight 29 ranger 24 ranger 13 mage 15 mage and lvl 14 healer type. the squishys always die and miss out on the exp, my knights and high lvl ranger can always make it. in the goblin lair. 12hrs on my save 29 hrs from of play time, i keep forgetting to save then i die and get psuhed back an hour.