Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: THQ Will Cease to Exist in a Few Weeks

2»

Comments

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Yizle
    Originally posted by dinams
    Im surprised EA have not bought more slaves to work on the salt mines tho

Please don't even joke about this.

Theres still vigil....

Run vigil run....or you wil enslaved for life

Better to die young and loved than old and hated

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    A Warhammer 40k game in a Total War setting. Good....Lord...<.< >.> Now pls?
  • jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by Yizle
    Im surprised EA have not bought more slaves to work on the salt mines tho

Please don't even joke about this.

Theres still vigil....

Run vigil run....or you wil enslaved for life

Better to die young and loved than old and hated

Ex-Vigil is being hired outside of the auction by Platnium Games; makers of Vanquish / Bayonetta.

Think Platnium is also trying to get DarkSiders IP.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466

Very sad news, i loved almost all the work that THQ have done so far and even if the next projects are already in other hands (warhammer,Saints row..) im still sad about its cease, as much said already, others deserved more that fate but unfortunately this is how real world works, rest in peace THQ i will never forget your work.

Also im really interested to see what SEGA do with the warhammer franchise...

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    RIP

BestSigEver :P

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    sad news. I hope a good company saves Saints Row, Metro and Darksiders. I need more direct sequels on those games. Specially saints row. Oh and whoever vuys Metro, it needs a good co-op campain a la Gears and Lost planet.

• DaedalEVEDaedalEVE Member Posts: 39
    Sega = Good People guys. Really. I wish they were still in the console market like they used to be (Sonic is my console Hero of choice), but they just couldn't compete with sony after the launch of the original playstation.
  • VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    Originally posted by DaedalEVE
    Sega = Good People guys. Really. I wish they were still in the console market like they used to be (Sonic is my console Hero of choice), but they just couldn't compete with sony after the launch of the original playstation.

To this day I stand by my opinion that Dreamcast was a better console in all facets than playstation, however it did not have the developer support that Sony had and Dreamcast exclusives did not hold up to the mega hit Playstation exclusives around that time (Final Fantasy 7, Tekken 3, Metal Gear Solid)..

While they have done well in the game side of business, I wouldn't mind seeing them return to consoles.. They should approach those folks working on either the OUYA or jump in with Valve and that Steam Box..