Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: 10% Off Defiance Pre-Order

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been give 200 discount vouchers to use at DLGamer.com to pre-order Defiance and get into the beta!  This code will only work the first 200 times it is used and expire after that.  If you apply the code in your DLGamer cart and it does not work this means we have already used it 200 times.

USE THIS COUPON CODE: MMORPG-DEFIANCE-10%

Click here to purchase: PRE-ORDER DEFIANCE

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    You only need to pay 5 bux at gamestop to pre order regular edition and you get a beta key and if you dont like the game you can get a refund for the 5 bux.
  • xSyngexxSyngex Member Posts: 44
    No Thank you.
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

does that beta key get u immediate access to try or do you have to wait for one of there betaweekends to come up?

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

Ive tried the beta.. pre-ordered immediately.

Got the deluxe edition on greenmangaming with a 20% off voucher so it was only $80 :)

• ichihaifuichihaifu Member UncommonPosts: 280

Tried the beta and I can only say that I wasnt too impressed.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Ouch, Trion started early with the discounts on Rift and had them every 2nd weekend plus on every other occasion.

Seems like they don't waste any time at all with Defiance...

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Its an average game at best.. shame really..
  • CorthalaCorthala Member UncommonPosts: 283

Thanks to you and the 10% Discount wife is not pleased!! Another hours on the pc.

TYvm for the 10% voucher.

"you are like the world revenge on sarcasm, you know that?"

One of those great lines from The Secret World

• DarhammDarhamm Member UncommonPosts: 68
    10% off the 10% already on it, paid in £, makes it cheaper for me than GMG. Cheers :)

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Would not play even if it was a free to play.
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by ichihaifu

Tried the beta and I can only say that I wasnt too impressed.

Same, this will be a wait and see after launch one for me i think.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Gotta tell you that I really hate the site directly getting involved in selling a game.

Very.. VERY bad trend.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
    I used the code and during checkout it registered fine with no indication whatsoever that the code had expired. Then when the payment was finished it charged me the full amount without the code:(

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    I don't see what was impressive about this game.  Played beta, and the graphics were cool, but not a lot else that isn't offered in other games.
  • nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218
    this game is awful ...

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by Caldrin

You played 20 minutes of it.  That's like running around Westfall and saying WoW is shallow on content.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I really don't expect an MMO community site to like anything that even hints at shooter mechanics

Originally posted by Draemos

You played 20 minutes of it.  That's like running around Westfall and saying WoW is shallow on content.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I really don't expect an MMO community site to like anything that even hints at shooter mechanics

Why?  because MMO communities can't possibly consist of people who enjoy FPS as well?  That's silly.

I have to agree with Cal - the game was average.  Nothing that goes above and beyond in it.  IF you like it, great, more power to you.

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    Originally posted by crysent

Why?  because MMO communities can't possibly consist of people who enjoy FPS as well?  That's silly.

I have to agree with Cal - the game was average.  Nothing that goes above and beyond in it.  IF you like it, great, more power to you.

You have 700 posts on this site and you're still that clueless about this community?  Wow.

Originally posted by crysent

You have 700 posts on this site and you're still that clueless about this community?  Wow.

Is this community any different than any other online community?  Again, I fail to see why you think that people here woulden't enjoy an FPS?  My experience here is that there is a diverse population of online game players that hang around here, PvPers, PvEers, vets, new players, console players, curious people.  

I don't see how Defiance being a FPS has anything to do with Cal or me thinking it's average.  Without breaking NDA my complaints center around the PvP aspect. but this is all irrelevent.

• xArsonistxxArsonistx Member Posts: 31
    Lol No thanks.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Loved the beta. Pre-ordered from Trion when the pre-orders were opened. =)
  • youngloenoeyoungloenoe Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Thought the game was average on beta, maybe didnt play long enough, but the begining didnt entice me to go on and find out. Im a FPS too.
  • PyhonicksPyhonicks Member Posts: 1

Tried it. Not bad. But i wouldn't waste my money on it. If it was free to play i would probably give it another try.

For this type of games, i would install something like APB before this one.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    After pre-ordering a certain game which I won't mention I will never pre-order again.