It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
You've hit max level. You're run the raids and the instances. You have your gear. But it looks like a few months or more to go before they put in anything new. Do you quit? Or is there something that might still hold your interest?
Here are some things that keep me busy and still entertained after I hit "the wall":
1. Hanging out with buddies.
2. Player housing and player cities.
3. Making alts.
4. Achievement systems.
5. In game events.
6. Getting more skills/abilities/alternative advancement.
7. Exploring and checking out stuff I missed on the way up.
8. Collecting (pets, mounts, etc).
9. Grinding coin for use when they finally do put in more stuff.
Of course not all games deliver on the game system options above, in which case I usually get bored and quit. But when they are decently implemeted I normally stay.
EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests