Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of exile DOWNLOAD TORRENT

SmimonSmimon götet, NYPosts: 62Member

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8056636/Path_of_Exile_0.10.0_Open_Beta_client

For those getting slow speeds downloading from official server.

Comments

• theoneandonlytheoneandonly londonPosts: 102Member

Tried with Firefox still same result.(((((

• SmimonSmimon götet, NYPosts: 62Member

• RenoakuRenoaku Posts: 1,138Member Uncommon

Yes Internet Censorship sucks, I mean I am downloading path of exile for like the last 2 hours and it would have downloaded faster if I would have downloaded through TPB.

Pirate Bay isn't really for copyright infringement, after all Cnet, and DownLoad.com are the ones who gave out the torrenting software to all the kids. I enjoy Peer 2 Peer Software like Torrents & TPB although the problem is that piracy does happen on Torrents and so do virusus so you have to be very careful what you download.

There are other ways to bypass ISP blocks by using a proxy and downloading the torrent.

I just hope that the States never go this low with Internet Censorship, because I admit that the piracy is wrong, but Torrents have a good purpose and unless game companies, and ISP's can offer maximum download speeds at all times I support torrenting. I  mean look I am downloading at 23KB/Sec on path of exile and My max download speed is like 50mbits its just pathetic.

• SmimonSmimon götet, NYPosts: 62Member
    150 seeders over 1500 leechers anyways so you are probably better off just downloading it officially
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Phoenix, AZPosts: 1,916Member Uncommon

Torrent?  You mean you guys haven't been in game for years now?  image

2010 :)

AsRock Z710 Extreme7+ motherboard
    Intel i7-6700K Skylake 4.0 GHz processor
    8 GB DDR4 3600 mhz RAM
    Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" SSD
    Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD
    Haf X case
    Two MSI 980 Ti GPUs in SLI
    Three 30" U3011 monitors at 7680x1600 resolution in Surround
    An additional 27" Dell 4K monitor

Basically my gaming rig is made of money
    El Psy Congroo

• grndzrogrndzro Reno, NVPosts: 1,116Member Uncommon
    the client is very sensitive to lost packets so if you have that problem just use torrent or a different network.