Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just bought the Ultimate Pack - How long do I have to wait for my Beta code?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

As the title suggests, they are ending soon, and there was no update on the 2,500 beta keys that would be handed out, so therefore I should expect one soon. How long have people had to wait for them? Some idea would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• creadoskcreadosk Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I got mine a few hours later.
  • CitalssCitalss Member Posts: 28
    cringe
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Dave Brevik doesn't see a problem with Marvel Heroes' £130 Ultimate Pack

- he's spent over $1000 on League of Legends already

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-21-dave-brevik-doesnt-see-a-problem-with-marvel-heroes-130-ultimate-pack-hes-spent-over-USD1000-on-league-of-legends-already

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689
    burdock, are you insane? Alternatively, are you made out of money?

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Kaerigan
    burdock, are you insane? Alternatively, are you made out of money?

And can we have some?

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Originally posted by burdock2

As the title suggests, they are ending soon, and there was no update on the 2,500 beta keys that would be handed out, so therefore I should expect one soon. How long have people had to wait for them? Some idea would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Ordered mine on Saturday, I have yet to get my key.

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Is this game even an MMO ?  sounds  more like a co-op game

Hard to tell since there is like no information really about this game

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

it is a co-op actionRPG (think marvel ultimate alliance)

That being said 120$ is not all that much money and i can think of a lot worse things to spend it on.

This have been a good conversation

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

I just take it as a bad bad bad sign when a game is about to release in a couple months, and theres next to no info on the website, makes it seem like they are scared to let people see their product.

SO they just use the same rehashed things every other game promises in their game

EXCITING COMBAT !!!!!   with no proof

AMAZING SKILLS !!!  with no proof

Originally posted by Entropy14

Is this game even an MMO ?  sounds  more like a co-op game

Hard to tell since there is like no information really about this game

It's a mixture of both. There are public zones, and there are private instances.

For more informationl, I'd suggest looking up some of the gameplay footage available on youtube.

• steamtanksteamtank Member UncommonPosts: 391
    I have some student loans. If you could pay them off I will gladly be your heal bitch for the next 5 years in every mmo you decide to go to ^_^
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458

According to the FAQ you will get access within a week after buying the ultimate pack.So it could anytime up to 7 day's.

http://presale.marvelheroes.com/index.php/presale_en_us/faq#Will purchasing a Founders Pack give me early access to the Closed Beta?

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    I would be tempted by the perks with these upgraded versions, but that would be only if I felt the game was capable of providing lasting fun.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by kadepsyson
    I would be tempted by the perks with these upgraded versions, but that would be only if I felt the game was capable of providing lasting fun.

don't.

I am very much looking forward to this game, but even i wouldn't spend a dime unless i play for several hours to make sure that it is fun.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

They are answering this question about once an hour on twitter :)

https://twitter.com/MMMSociety

Just got my beta email.