Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's really sad

That the best game out there with the best community ever is a game that is well over 10 yrs old. And that game is Asheron's 2 and it is really sad that after all these years developers have yet to come up with a game that can even touch the fun you will have in this game if you ditch the modern, wow mindset.

It's even more sad that there are not more people talking about this gem of a game here on the forums.

Give it a try ...you will be amazed...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1/view/forums/thread/372492/Thinking-of-buying-this-game-Read-here.html

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Wrender

That the best game out there with the best community ever is a game that is well over 10 yrs old. And that game is Asheron's 2 and it is really sad that after all these years developers have yet to come up with a game that can even touch the fun you will have in this game if you ditch the modern, wow mindset.

It's even more sad that there are not more people talking about this gem of a game here on the forums.

Give it a try ...you will be amazed...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1/view/forums/thread/372492/Thinking-of-buying-this-game-Read-here.html

Asheron's 2 is the best game .. LOL

There are probably hundred of games i would enjoy more than that .. even something like Torchlight is probably going to be more fun.

And best community? That matters little .. i have yet to play an online game without some fun people to play with, or make friends with.

The sad thing is that people are holding onto old ideas, and old games. Well .. i guess it is your perogative. If you can't enjoy modern games, it is your loss. At least many old games are still running. So why the sad face, go play them!

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Try it and be surprised. Cause I know you havent ever played it or you would have not said such things...

Just sayin