Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Goodbye community

124»

Comments

• CorehavenCorehaven Colorado Springs, COPosts: 1,538Member

Happy trails Bachus.  Probably for the best. 

Personally I might have disagreed with you, and said to take the good with the bad, but after reading some of the most abosolutely obnoxious replys in this very thread, now I can't say I blame you.  Wow. 

The fact of the matter is I can respect those that don't like GW2.  I like it a lot.  But if you don't thats fine.  However this deep need some of the posters here seem to have to have everyone else agree with them that the game sucks is getting just a little old.  Guild Wars 2 is being played and enjoyed by a lot of people.  No they're not stupid people.  No they're not wrong people.  No they don't even have bad taste.  But some folks here seriously can't seem to cope with the thought of that. 

They're desperate for their dislike to be acknowledged as much as possible, because it bothers them people are actually enjoying GW2.  Obviously terrified that they are somehow "not getting it" or missing out on something.   Something must be wrong with the people who like it.  Yea that's it.  Gotta be. 

No.  Wrong.  People just like different things.  Get over the ego. 

• XAPKenXAPKen Northwest, INPosts: 4,906Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Corehaven

People just like different things.

Sanity?  On mmorpg.com?  *grin*

Kudos.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now turned Amateur Game Developer.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  Realm Lords 2 on MMORPG.com
  • grndzrogrndzro Reno, NVPosts: 1,150Member
    Originally posted by botrytis
    Originally posted by steamtank
    I find this site a good counter to how every video game forum is so over moderated I can never read about any actual problems the game might have.

Too bad people don't actually post real problems, only imaginary ones....

When almost everyone is imagining the same problems you have it is no longer an imagined problem.

Or are the GW2 servers suddenly flooded with activity? didn't think so. It has been a ghost town game for the last month or more.

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon
    All right. I think we've had ample time for anyone to say their goodbyes. It's truly unfortunate to see you go and I do hope you will return to us at some point! But as this is not really a Guild Wars 2 discussion topic I am going to go ahead and lock this up now.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

124»
This discussion has been closed.