Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LOTRO servers

I'm playing at GMT +9 -- I guess that fits into an Oceanic timezone. I got a couple of toons up to level 10 on Landroval, but realized there may not be many people for me to play with when I play. I've just rolled on Elendilmir and I'm working up a couple of toons there now. I'm asking because I just shelled out for a mount on Landroval and realized, I should better consider what server I'm going to be playing on before I buy more stuff. 

If there are any LOTRO players in the Oceanic timezone or Asia who have any advice on choosing a server, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Common

See here for Estimated server populations.

http://lux-hdro.de/

Use the HDRO Live link.

My mains are on Brandywine and it does get full and it's listed has having 10% of the population.

• PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Thank you for posting. It's nice to see clear data!
  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,185Member Uncommon
    You should ask in their main forums where the Aussies and other Oceanic players hang.  Nimrodel and RIddermark are two that have a decent Oceanic crowd, but check their forums and get the answer from them.
  • PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    You should ask in their main forums where the Aussies and other Oceanic players hang.  Nimrodel and RIddermark are two that have a decent Oceanic crowd, but check their forums and get the answer from them.

Duh. I should have thought of that. 

Good idea. Although, I have already bought another mount for my toon on the "unofficial" Oceanic server. I was impatient .. :D

• Skooma2Skooma2 Glenview, ILPosts: 694Member Uncommon
    When the game first came out, Elendilmir was the unofficial AU/NZ server.  You may want to check there as well as the other suggestions made above.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.