Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you enjoy grouping up?

124»

Comments

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by Enerzeal

This is a very simple thread, and at the same time one that will no doubt baffle me. The question is simple, do you like to group up, or do you prefer to stick to yourself in an MMO? 

Sub question - Do you get involved with guilds beyond guild benefits, when I say benefits I mean EXP increasees, drop rate bonuses etc, not the bonuses of having a group of raiders/people you know and can play with well.

As a general rule, these days... No.

I'm long past sick and tired of the GO GO GO! Types. 

If its a member of a guild I'm in, thats possible.   But as far as PUG's in general go, no.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

1) I enjoy grouping when I am in the mood for a faster game. Usually, I tend wander off the beaten path and "see what is over there." Not really a group-friendly style of play. However, when I do find myself in a good group, time and levels fly by and many good memories are created.

2) Guilds I join for the people, not the perks. I do not want XP boosts in a game that takes a matter of weeks to reach top level in the first place. I tend to avoid huge guilds, looking for smaller, more intimate guilds.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR