Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Gorgeous Graphics Highlighted in New Tech Video

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nvidia and XLGames got together to create this awesome new video showing off the astonishing graphics effects that players with high end machines can expect to see in ArcheAge. The video compares effects on and off and even shows off a bit of gameplay. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Kenshin_HimuraKenshin_Himura Member Posts: 75
    Stop teasing us with a game that won't release until 2014-2015 in the west.

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Another gorgeous game, its so nice to see upcoming games looking so good, just a shame (for me) the combat system doesnt look too great.
  • TwitchnTwitchn Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by Kenshin_Himura
    This is how i feel so please just stop now!!!!!

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

Agreed, stop posting Archeage stuff until it gets closer to release on the NA

Its pointless as of now

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• shin_chanshin_chan Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Twitchn
    Originally posted by Kenshin_Himura
    This is how i feel so please just stop now!!!!!

+1 

This is very sad to see: (

• NC-JohnNC-John Member Posts: 113
    Pretty awesome sandbox. looks like a massive work of art.

"Not even a cray super computer can make this game run well. Thats what happens when you code an MMO in pascal. " - miglor

@DMKano not making up things here the late 2014 or 2015 release for west was said by the devs in an interview and what's worst is usually games take longer to release then the date the devs give, I don't remember a mmorpg release sooner then devs said.

Suk Woo Choi: ArcheAge will launch at the end of this year in Korea, and the goal is to launch it in North America towards the end of 2013, or the beginning of 2014. Once we have a publisher set and the game’s launched in Korea, things will be clearer for the US.

My bad Kano it's end of 13 or 2014 I saw this last year so I remember how long away we are for release I forget we hit 2013 allready, still previous Korean mmorpg took over a year to release in west so I do get discouraged. In my mind "time is money" so that's why I feel the way I feel.

Edit: see he said will launch this year in Korea and that was 2012 and still in beta.

• Grotar89Grotar89 Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Black Desert looks better !!!!
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Can you please link that interview? I'd love to see who at XL Games said that.

And you?  Can link information about publisher and release date ?

• Xstatic912Xstatic912 Member Posts: 365
    Looks cool.. yes they are holding back on cry engine 3 but I find it better they do that and optimize it better for release, then as expansions are release you push it more..

The musical score is awesome, just saying...
  • SzqqqSzqqq Member UncommonPosts: 38
    What's with Neverwinter Nights logo those guys on the tower are wearing on their cloaks (2:00 in the video) ?
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'm wondering what sort of involvement nvidia has in this.  Perhaps the game is being used as showcase for their tech.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • sea.shellsea.shell Member Posts: 63

You can upload own pictures as "guild" logos.
    Someone just uplaoded the Neverwinternights one.

Playing: EVE Online
    Wants to play: ArcheAge, Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance / Star Citizen / FFXIV AAR / Neverwinter

Used to play for 5+ years: Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online and Ragnarok Online

Utter disappointing MMO experience for 1 - 3 Months:
    WAR / AoC / SWTOR / RIFT / AION / STO / TSW / GW2 / GW / Vanguard / Planetside2

http://aa.mail.ru/

On russia.

Close beta 2013

Open Beta 2014

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Originally posted by mmoski
    Another gorgeous game, its so nice to see upcoming games looking so good, just a shame (for me) the combat system doesnt look too great.

Agreed

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by dinams

Agreed, stop posting Archeage stuff until it gets closer to release on the NA

Its pointless as of now

Said about a video posted on a site on the WORLD WIDE web :D

Looking forward to this game, and enjoyed looking through the new English website.