Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Martial arts

bensmbensm Member Posts: 39
Saw the movie Ip Man(FUC*KING AWESOME B)) and i was already into the martial arts kind of games so if you could recommend me some mmo's(excluding age of wulin cuz i live in europe and the lag to snail games is way to high and no sight of cbt for gpotato) i'd appreciate it.

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    There's the Russian version of Age of Wulin you can try.
  • bensmbensm Member Posts: 39
    I live in Portugal so its kinda in the middle of the us servers and the russian ones...plus i said to dont recommend me that game in specific...read before posting pleaase
  • DulthisDulthis Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Your best bet is to wait for Blade and Soul online... check that one out
  • bensmbensm Member Posts: 39
    Yea i've been watching that one but if its going to be p2p im not playing. althought they still havent decided which payment model they're going to use. I just didnt knew that it was a martial theme mmorpg.o.0
  • TorkazTorkaz Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Dude.... you need to get.... Age of Wushu .  brand new awesome game.
  • RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Originally posted by bensm
    I live in Portugal so its kinda in the middle of the us servers and the russian ones...plus i said to dont recommend me that game in specific...read before posting pleaase

Ping is fine from the UK on Russian server, distance is not so different

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by bensm
    Saw the movie Ip Man(FUC*KING AWESOME B)) and i was already into the martial arts kind of games so if you could recommend me some mmo's(excluding age of wulin cuz i live in europe and the lag to snail games is way to high and no sight of cbt for gpotato) i'd appreciate it.

Age of Wushu.

/thread

They even have Jet Li and Donnie Yen promoting that game for authenticity (in terms of movie martial arts) lol.