Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Flame & Frost: Prelude Coming January 28th

2»

Comments

• FARGIN_WARFARGIN_WAR Member Posts: 166
    Originally posted by Marcus-
    Originally posted by FARGIN_WAR
    So some dailies and a new currency grind. Hmmm. Well better than valor points and motes of harmony I suppose.

A themepark will be a themepark image

Though i am really glad they are adding other ways to get ascended gear.

Oh I know. I was just hoping these guys would try to pull something different out of the hat instead of the same mangy rabbit and the same rotten carrots we always get.

If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

Oh man, I'm seriously going to be getting the Quaggan Backpack!

>cough<   ... for the kids, of course...

Oderint, dum metuant.

• TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    NO FOTM! I love this game.
  • ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Originally posted by Vannor

Riding Brooms

..mount.

i dont see how it could be anything else....

here's hoping....

Just my 2 cents...

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

It really is insane that you can log into GW2 from month to month and spend 40+ hours playing brand new stuff that you've never played before.  I have never seen this in an MMO before. 

I almost feel guilty that I'm not giving Anet any money for all of this...there's just nothing in the cash shop that I find attractive or that I can't purchase with in game gold. 

• SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397
    Originally posted by boxsnd
    Originally posted by freston
    Originally posted by boxsnd
    Where's my WvW progression Anet? 

But i thought you had stopped playing the game ages ago. You remind us of that fact in practically every post. What would you want WvW progression or progression of any kind in a game you dislike so much? Time to move on to other games, man. 

I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed. I will give it another chance when they implement WvW progression (and fix culling).

IMHO, progression in PvP is the most useless thing EVER. Whether it be in a MMORPG, FPS, RTS, MOBA. If you need some form of progression to PvP, then you're not really a big PvPer.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Homitu

It really is insane that you can log into GW2 from month to month and spend 40+ hours playing brand new stuff that you've never played before.  I have never seen this in an MMO before. 

I almost feel guilty that I'm not giving Anet any money for all of this...there's just nothing in the cash shop that I find attractive or that I can't purchase with in game gold. 

having same issue. I got a couple bag slots and bank slots but nothing else i feel is worth spending money on.. although i think ill pick up one of those new backpacks coming:)

and yea they are putting out more content than trion did for Rift and with no sub.. impressive indeed.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

having same issue. I got a couple bag slots and bank slots but nothing else i feel is worth spending money on.. although i think ill pick up one of those new backpacks coming:)

and yea they are putting out more content than trion did for Rift and with no sub.. impressive indeed.

Very impressive.  Love GW2 and Anet.

I bought some gems for Xmas just to throw some more money their way (since I hadn't bought anything GW2 related since before release) but still have half of what I bought.

BTW, good to see you again Aerowyn!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• Rayzer235Rayzer235 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Baby Quaggan backpack take my money!
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I usually get bank slots and repair kits every now and then with ingame money.

On to a more pressing topic, you're back! I'm sure many around here missed ya. I remember the conspiracy theories like if it was yesterday....

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Kuppa

I usually get bank slots and repair kits every now and then with ingame money.

On to a more pressing topic, you're back! I'm sure many around here missed ya. I remember the conspiracy theories like if it was yesterday....

lol so i heard.. was just away for tech school training and moved on to another workplace..  this new workplace restricts cell phones in the workspace so no more posting at work for me :P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg