Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Beta Signups for ESO Announced

12346»

Comments

• mindcontrolxmindcontrolx Member Posts: 7
    Just signed up. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone. :)
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Originally posted by Istavaan
    What race is the guy in the hood?

Breton

Given this... where is the best place for the "unintiated" future TESO player to start? Play Skyrim?

• MetanolMetanol Member UncommonPosts: 248
    Originally posted by Benbrada

Given this... where is the best place for the "unintiated" future TESO player to start? Play Skyrim?

It would look like Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 are closest to the gameplay itself. But really, no headstart is required. It's meant to be casual, to welcome a wide audience - simply said, it's designed for new players. Play what you want before TESO comes out.

We?re all dead, just say it.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

My god so many generic posts in this thread

ranging from the classic ''This game is going to be epic'' to the blue-eyed new baby ''Havent been excited like this since X''

This community already sucks, only unimaginative people

If you are hyped for this atleast be creative like ''I want this game nude and bathed in oil while I have some chantilly gently poured over its tanned,muscular and shaved chest while I listen to barry white on the background''

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155

Breton

No, play Morrowind, Skyrim doesn't even come close in terms of quality, only thing Skyrim has going for it is good, modern graphics but that's not a surprise since it's a much newer game.

• MetanolMetanol Member UncommonPosts: 248
    Originally posted by Vlacke

Breton

No, play Morrowind, Skyrim doesn't even come close in terms of quality, only thing Skyrim has going for it is good, modern graphics but that's not a surprise since it's a much newer game.

If we go for classics, I would prefer Daggerfall over Morrowind. So much more to explore. Though, the combat was betterin  Morrowind.

We?re all dead, just say it.

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442
    Watched the trailer again, feels familiar somehow, did Blur do this cinematic for them, because that would explain why its so jaw droppingly good.

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Signed up for the beta.  Anxious to try this game out, whether in beta, or when it launches.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Originally posted by HeroEvermore

I can fill out the app and I get this afterwards.

We're sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found.

Got this! :-( Is that Elf a man or a woman? hard to tell looking at the face.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

google chrome solved all problems of not being able to submit beta key.

I had no luck in IE or Firefox. Thanks chrome and whoever posted this fix!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• joe3563joe3563 Member Posts: 13
    What do you guys think about this "Mega Server" idea?
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    I felt the cinematic felt... boring. Sorry. I am still 60/40 pro TESO, but the video was lame. *shrug* It didn't deliver any "story" or feeling. People were zerg fighting... Nothing that really touched me. TESO might still be good, but this video - it wasn't.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

already signed up!

a bunch of us should be able to test it out... hopefully XD *fingers crossed*

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• GrunimGrunim Member UncommonPosts: 172
    I signed up earlier today and got the "Above Average" rating.  I figured I'd answer everything honestly and not doctor my app up :D
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Maephisto

Jesus, this is a lot of comments in such a short period of time.  Who ever said this game was flying under the radar on this site, was sorely mistaken.

let the GW2-ization of this sub forum commence.

What's that supposed to mean? 

It isn't unnatural for followers to get their hopes up on certain "Mainstream" games.  Just because ESO isn't an indie game being developed by a bunch of hipsters doesn't mean we can be giddy with anticipation.  Regardless if it's good or bad.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Ok what should a really good cinematic tell? Really? Should I associate it with the animation prowess of the team? 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    TSW was the last beta I'll ever do....Wake me up when TESO launches.