Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Themepark or not?

• keithiankeithian Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3,047Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Trionicus
    Originally posted by immodium
    Originally posted by ObiClownobi
    Themepark, like Skyrim without the freedom and the combat, not sure what that leaves apart from a IP

I've read/heard from people that have played the game that the combat is very Skyrim like. Just with a limited hotbar. Mouse buttons for each hand. Hold mouse button to build up a power hit using stamina.

Skyrim was pointed in the right direction, no need to take steps backwards, pigeonhold classes, obviously a downgrade in graphics...sorry now I'm just being negative. I'll just STFU and go back to Skyrim, my bad.

lol, well at least it will be easier to play with a gaming mouse :-). See, look at the glass as half full lol

There Is Always Hope!

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer RomePosts: 559Member Uncommon
    Not sure what is the obsession with themepark/sandbox and some people. The game has to be fun and that's all that matters.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.