Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, you wanna enjoy swtor? read on padawan..

2»

Comments

• LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

Teras Kasi Master/Master Fencer = more fun.

Playing it right now in another game on a server far, far away.

• Ork-n-BeanzOrk-n-Beanz Member Posts: 20

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. I seriously just had this image in my mind of you holding a shot the ENTIRE time you were writing, picking it up occasionally to take it, and having to set it down again to write something else, only to remember that you have a shot waiting. xD

That said, I'm in the process of downloading this right now, played the Beta and just couldn't get into it. Gonna give it another go now that it's Free-2-Play and see how it fits. ^_^

Well done, and seriously man... keep drinking and writing. It totally works for you.

• DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    Originally posted by tiefighter25
    I'm contacting the Vatican. Your wife is obviously a saint.

His wife must be SevenStar61

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
    Originally posted by tiefighter25
    I'm contacting the Vatican. Your wife is obviously a saint.

Seriously.... I like the part when he said "now back to normal talk".... 

For those who actually wanted to know how to enjoy SWTOR: treat it as a great RPG single player game with some multiplayer functionality. You'll enjoy it a lot more. 

• nukempronukempro Member Posts: 76
    If you want to get fingerbanged by EA corporate that is your business. Enjoy your p2w piece of garbage.
  • RattusRattus Member UncommonPosts: 31

So many gems in that OP.

Personal favorite being his take on getting "wet" in PvP

..."Run around like you have an extra chromosone and just enjoy it."

• RattusRattus Member UncommonPosts: 31

Seriously.... I like the part when he said "now back to normal talk".... 

And i'm still trying to find the normal talk!

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by nukempro
    If you want to get fingerbanged by EA corporate that is your business. Enjoy your p2w piece of garbage.
    very few people can stand this game for more than a couple of weeks
    but they didnt improve the product,,they just lowered the price
    even with this new and VERY favorable price,,theyre still in the same place
    yes F2P brought new players
    we can read all the complaints about them on swtor forums
    when a game goes F2P, the community will take a turn for the worse
  • MuratReisMuratReis Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Good read : better than 99% of the posts I come across.
  • TigasnakeTigasnake Member Posts: 33

Since this guy was drunk, it's best to take his words with a grain of salt.  However, I agree with him.  His insight on one thing about how others check sites to see the best crew skill.  That's no way to play.  Look at a crewskill, choose it, and level it.  BAM, you chose something you wanted to do, not what everyone else chose.  I agree with that completely.  I chose Cybertech because I wanted to make droid and ship parts, not because Companion A has +10 to this and Companion B has +5 to that.  I'm sure those stats are nice to have, but they shouldn't force you to choose a certain combination.  

I came back to the game recently and I'm having a blast leveling.  Granted, I set rules for myself.  I'm not doing a single Side-Quest.  NOT ONE.  What killed leveling for me at launch was helping Wounded Imperial Officer 1 and Ditzy Imperial Noblewoman 2 every 100 yards on a planet.  It was like nobody knew how to successfully do their job without a Player Sith or Bounty Hunter lingering around.

I'm just doing class missions (Sith Warrrior is awesome), Space Missions, Exploring, and PvP, with Legacy bonuses.  I'm having more fun than I did leveling at launch.  That's for sure.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Tigasnake

Since this guy was drunk, it's best to take his words with a grain of salt.  However, I agree with him.  His insight on one thing about how others check sites to see the best crew skill.  That's no way to play.  Look at a crewskill, choose it, and level it.  BAM, you chose something you wanted to do, not what everyone else chose.  I agree with that completely.  I chose Cybertech because I wanted to make droid and ship parts, not because Companion A has +10 to this and Companion B has +5 to that.  I'm sure those stats are nice to have, but they shouldn't force you to choose a certain combination.  

I came back to the game recently and I'm having a blast leveling.  Granted, I set rules for myself.  I'm not doing a single Side-Quest.  NOT ONE.  What killed leveling for me at launch was helping Wounded Imperial Officer 1 and Ditzy Imperial Noblewoman 2 every 100 yards on a planet.  It was like nobody knew how to successfully do their job without a Player Sith or Bounty Hunter lingering around.

I'm just doing class missions (Sith Warrrior is awesome), Space Missions, Exploring, and PvP, with Legacy bonuses.  I'm having more fun than I did leveling at launch.  That's for sure.

I've never understood why some players put so much emphasis on best gear,best builds etc. etc. Just play the damn game and decide for yourself what works best for you. It's what I say to every WOW kiddie in chat. 

My Bounty Hunter is a Mercenary. According to Elite thinking that is the worse character to play in PVP, yet I do very well and have a lot of fun with it. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft