Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Beta Signups for ESO Announced

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    good cinematics even though it felt a bit ripped off from Assasins Creed. i guess we will know very quickly here just how much of a Wo w clone this game really is...
  • Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877
    Originally posted by Istavaan
    What race is the guy in the hood?

I think it's a Breton.  The three leaders/bad mofos resembling each alliance.  High Elf female being the queen, big and burly Norn for the Skald King or whatever, and the Breton being the Merchant King or whatever.  Regardless it's a Daggerfall race which is odd being that Breton are magika inclined, doesn't look at all like a Redguard.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Not interested, not signing up hope the game turns out good tho.

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Got registered as "above average". I hope i get in! woooah

• jp4lyfejp4lyfe Member UncommonPosts: 165

Check spam filters. My confirmation email was in there.

Wish they would roll out official forums and not direct people to facebook, twitter and google+

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    Worked fine for me, maybe its all that inter species erotica...
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Ah good, letting us see if its any good it not first. This is actually a good sign, really bad games tend to do stuff like run a beta a month before launch on a super tight nda then, have a bunch of pre launch cash grabs in place and ideally launch during holidays when less game sites are looking.
  • IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    Originally posted by jp4lyfe

Check spam filters. My confirmation email was in there.

Wish they would roll out official forums and not direct people to facebook, twitter and google+

I'd rather they work on the game than use up resources managing the cry babies on the forums.

Worked for me just fine.  However I typed in the site and not followed the link here.  There will be issues since a whoe shit ton of people will be swarming over the site.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Actually your mistaking Closed beta for Open beta. Closed betas normally run from 6 mounths - 1-2 years prior to release. Open betas are just to build interest.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123
    Originally posted by Istavaan
    What race is the guy in the hood?

Well if they are talking alliances and factions are locked then....has to be a Breton.

Once of them was a Nord and the other one of the Elves.

Of course if you were not faction locked by race then you would have to interact to find out friend from foe...

• ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 141

Done mine just fine

""

You Have Signed Up For Online Beta!

Thank you for submitting an application to join our closed beta for The Elder Scrolls Online. We will contact you via the email you provided if you are selected. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for all the latest news and updates. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email within the next 48 hours. Don't forget to check your spam filter.""

• SephastusSephastus Member UncommonPosts: 455

Can anyone confirm that the applications that are going through are mostly from the West US?

Looks like that nasty little region bug that came up in other beta applications is coming up again... The closer to the physical servers you are, the better the chance that your app goes through.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

I've been trying for 15 minutes and keep getting "We're sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found" (with a TESO background)

I'll wait a bit and give it another go :)

Edit: East Coast

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    oh well i tried..filled the application in only to find this page cannot be found error..ahh sod it i'll wait..no rush whatsoever
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    I can verify im having trouble from Portland OR. My friend signed me up from Montana

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    So there will be a Vulcan race in teso? 

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Originally posted by HeroEvermore
    I can verify im having trouble from Portland OR. My friend signed me up from Montana

Guess that means region probably has nothing to do with it, and its more about luck than anything else >_<

First feedback for them: pump up the bandwidth whenever you deal with gaming IPOs.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Originally posted by InFlamestwo

hmmm, I only got a "thanks and "if you are selected"

so sad : (

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    Originally posted by FromHell
    So there will be a Vulcan race in teso? 

Ohhh you mean the Vulcan race... I mean the Sun Elf race?

Originally posted by Sovrath
    Originally posted by InFlamestwo

hmmm, I only got a "thanks and "if you are selected"

so sad : (

Did you look to the right side of the browser window?  It updates as you fill out the app.

The application is easy to figure out: 3 points

1 point for Filling out your contact information

1 point for selecting "exploring" as one of your prefered gaming actions.

1 point for filling out "Why should we pick you"

If you fill out those 3 things, you get an "excellent" application. Too bad I am unable to get passed filling it out. Wish well for all those that get in.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Well apparently you get a point for puttinga check in the box to email you about offers as well. 

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Goodluck to those having trouble! Try asking a friend for help! Was the only way i could get an app turned in!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Have signed up Seven times and it has not completed once :)

No signature, I don't have a pen