Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

33ID hit hard Sunday night

Good show. I'm not a fan of American units by enemy stretch but seemed to do good. How was it for the other side? Also, is axis side morale pretty shot after antwerp?

Comments

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by BodkinBarber
    Good show. I'm not a fan of American units by enemy stretch but seemed to do good. How was it for the other side? Also, is axis side morale pretty shot after antwerp?

I'm not sure but I think dcoy and maybe a dozen other people went and are playing something else. It's pretty obvious now that CRS feels they need to have an allied win for whatever reason. They don't have a nice explanation for Antwerp and that's why they're shutting up about it and deleting any discussion. I think some players are just rolling with it or whatever.

I logged in this evening for a short while, 98 axis players present on missions(not sure what the allied numbers were), this was just around the attack on Gemboulx. I guess that's the new "high" population? Thought there would be more on a Sunday evening. Not sure how many the allies had.

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

Dcoy is still playing.

There was an explanation for Antwerp.

Whether or not people liked or agreed with it is another story.

If the game is so horrible why do you keep logging in and playing?

What do you gain by continuously crapping on the game.

It is obvious that numbers are low.

The goal is to get more people playing, what don't  you understand?

• david06david06 Member Posts: 183

Originally posted by pittpete
    Dcoy is still playing.There was an explanation for Antwerp.Whether or not people liked or agreed with it is another story.If the game is so horrible why do you keep logging in and playing?What do you gain by continuously crapping on the game.It is obvious that numbers are low.The goal is to get more people playing, what don't  you understand? 

I don't gain anything. I logged a few sorties last night, about the first time in a week just to see what was going on and who was still playing. Since this is a game discussion site and the OP asked about morale on the axis side I posted a response.

It doesn't matter what DOC said regarding Antwerp because a lot of players consider him a liar(or at least guilty of serious misrepresentations) and the current perception is that they are pulling out all the stops to make this a "pity map". Rumors flying all over about someone in allied high command being on teamspeak with CRS right before it happened, etc. That's what happens when you have something like this and stomp out all discussion with no official announcement.

They just deleted a thread in the barracks by a player complaining about how sappers and now antitank riflemen have been removed, leaving only rocket soldiers in tier 3 to combat all the armor. It wasn't even that negative, just a "why?" but it's gone. There's almost no discussion permitted anymore about the game so it's not like the OP can ask there.

If I wanted to crap on the game or the company there's a lot more I could get in to . Chill out.

• BodkinBarberBodkinBarber Member Posts: 106

Dcoy is still playing.

Why do you have to turn to personal attacks when someone gives an opinion which differs from the CRS line? Whether you want to ignore it the truth is lots of axis players are very angry about Antwerp. Just because there was an 'explanation' doesn't mean axis side is playing good. I don't neccessarily agree with david but it doesn't mean I have to attempt to belittle his view that axis side was hurt alot by antwerp

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207

Dcoy is still playing.

Why do you have to turn to personal attacks when someone gives an opinion which differs from the CRS line? Whether you want to ignore it the truth is lots of axis players are very angry about Antwerp. Just because there was an 'explanation' doesn't mean axis side is playing good. I don't neccessarily agree with david but it doesn't mean I have to attempt to belittle his view that axis side was hurt alot by antwerp

Another example of pittpete talking out both sides of his mouth.  As long as you talk up the game and say it is the greatest thing since sliced bread,  you are fine.......the FIRST minute you are critical to any aspect of it you are labeled a troll and your viewpoint dismissed.

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
  • AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by Rigamortis

Dcoy is still playing.

Another example of pittpete talking out both sides of his mouth.  As long as you talk up the game and say it is the greatest thing since sliced bread,  you are fine.......the FIRST minute you are critical to any aspect of it you are labeled a troll and your viewpoint dismissed.

Don't listen to pete,not many people do, his actions on these forums do more harm to the game than good. I think I have come to the conclusion it's some of the hardcore players and their actions in game,almost elitist viewpoints, make the community what it is, not the game itself, the games growing on me and yes Pete before you ask,i'm a sub...and no you can't have my gamename...

• argelargel Member Posts: 34

That is all total rubbish, Pete has been pretty rational and in many other threads stated his agreement with people about some negative things that he's sick of. Plus he hasn't gotten personal in the quoted post, so I don't understand where you are coming from at all.

• pittpetepittpete Member Posts: 233

Thats ok Argel, people don't like being called out when their personal vendettas are exposed by iothers.

Notice I don''t disagree with anyones opinion of the game.

I only take offense when people can't see behind their obvious and blatant dislike of DOC and Xoom. 

Theres a lot of things I don't like about the game.

I will openly speak about them and don't fear retribution from anyone at CRS because I don't owe them anything.

The only thing I am sure of is beating down the game daily will not help get new players to try it.

Don't know how that is speaking out both sides of my mouth.

Tilo, I still don't hate you but I do feel sorry for you.