It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello guys, I am currently returning to the 'MMORPG scene' and was wondering what is good on the F2P market atm.
Things I like:
1. A decent Playerbase
2. Uniqueness (combat, content etc)
3. Classes and Races (lots or integrated)
4. Lots of Minigames/Instances (things to do)
6. An Open World (doesn't have to be open world but a decent game world would be cool)
7. Can be fairly new so there are new players that I can get along with better, and so everyone is not ahead of me already. (doesnt have to be new, but as long as there is a decent new-player playerbase, it is okay)
8. Mainly Fantasy Swords & Shields MMORPG's though Sci-Fi is all right I spose (heard of Eve, but its rather large)
So far I have looked into RaiderZ and I am quite keen for that, but I notice another game similar to it called "Tera" is going free to play in February, so I was wondering if I should just wait for that. (should I go for RaiderZ or wait for Tera, cause apparently there isnt much to do in RaiderZ... or play RaiderZ until Tera comes out... hmm xD). RaiderZ though, does not have a lot of classes but it has that class integration thing, which I think is neat. Though, if there are other MMORPGs like these I'd like to hear some! I have heard of C9 and Vindictus, but the restricted to certain areas (not open world) sort of puts me off. And Vindicitus isnt availible were i am from. There are other MMORPG's I've seen which are like "Aion" and "Age of Conan" - but they have rather large downloads and are quite old, though they still look amazing (especially combat on AoC).
If anyone else has some recommendations I would love to hear them, though please don't say WoW or Guild Wars 2 as I will probably get GW2 later on in the future.
Thank you very much for reading, and I hope to see some nice suggestions.
TLDR; What is a good F2P MMORPG that is different atm.